Friendly reminder that anyone nitpicking about which distro is best is a pointless fedora tipper fatso...

friendly reminder that anyone nitpicking about which distro is best is a pointless fedora tipper fatso. what actually matters is learning sysadmin tools and configurations of services such as apache. jerking off i3-gaps or a musl system won't help you move out of your mom's basement

Attached: 1450813642321.png (495x495, 210K)

Isn't musl a good idea, though? AFAIK it's supposed to be smaller and faster than glibc. Not saying that actually learning how to administer a system is not more important than ricing.

I'm not looking to work in tech field though, but it doesn't matter really in the the first place since I don't live at home anymore

>sysadmin tools
Such as?

Where do you live then? At street?

>apache
stop reading "how to be a sysadmin" guides from 10 years ago.

Are you retarded? In this context it's really fucking clear what's meant by "home"

Stop eating every HN meme

apache2 is legacy, simple as that. Even in instances where you have legacy apache2 services, you end up putting nginx in front of it.

Yeah, like a house or an apartment.
Are you indian?

nope
>t. apache2 maintainer

Google "moving away from home" you retard. And while you're at it, Google "context".

t. legacy maintainer

don't worry, you can out with the FORTRAN greybeards

nginx is better desu

That's not what you said.
>I'm not living anymore at home
This sounds like you're homeless now or some kind of hippie living in woods or on wheels.
So which is it? Are bum?

Jesus Christ, did you only read my comment or did OP give you perhaps some context for it? Why do you choose to on purpose misunderstand shit that's basic enough that even most non-native speakers know what's up?

Not to mention the way it's phrased alone, without any context, makes it clear what the meaning is.

Sir, I do not appreciate tone you are speaking to me. Please calm down.
It must be hard living on the street without comfy bed you can fell every evening. But you really should keep bad emotions for yourself.
Where do you live, sir? I just bought full tower case and can send you big box.

Don't worry, learning English can be hard with all kinds of idioms and stuff, but chatting with people (especially native speakers) is a great way to learn them. Today was your turn to learn something new.

dragondildos

Where did you learn your english? Was it on the street? :^)

School, actually. Great for learning the basics. Maybe something you might want to look into lmao

hello Sir, plz do the needful and send money Sir. I have famili to feed Sir.