zhanqi.tv/keway?_p=100803416
aqstream.com/sbsmtv/SBS-MTV

time.is/8pm_in_seoul

STUPID FUCKING GAYPOP SHITTER

Pabo or cute?

>gay retard
>show watching manchild

congrats, you made the worst thread of the year

why can't you reply to me telling me you're gonna make a thread instead of making one after i said i was going to anyway

predebut momo-sister is HOT

CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

report it, its against the rules anyway

The cutest idiot only second to sluggy

crayon pop

lmao feels like she's 12...
>I'm in

I wonder how long it took them to train jiae to act human

idk what rule he's breaking, it wasn't early

cutie

anything's better than crayon pop

i love you op

Why did they train her and not the one and only BabySoul

cuse me

word!
Those posters drive me crazy. It's not funny to post the same fucking gifs and pics without any substantial message for hours or even days.

crayon posters have ruined crayon pop for me

I don't even want to post them anymore

why is jiho so weird about her own members touching here

fuck off you apeshit

suck my fucking dick you fucking retard

nice buttons all around

I miss AOA already.

Sawori is the best member of April

y'mad bro?

omo

she's a weird girl

irene did something shy again

Cutest pirate in the universe~

Thanks friend

you lost your way brother never lose your way

i wonder if it's because of childhood trauma, she seems pretty well adjusted otherwise

shes not doing it right

shes pulling it with her hands/wrists instead of her back muscles :/

moron

korean girls have the cutest duck face

d-dubs

preach brother

Why do women complain about rape when they keep baiting men like this?

id fuck this plastic retard

go away

Article: 'The Show' reps, "No errors in AOA's #1 win" (official statement)

Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+184, -20] 'Music Bank' and 'The Show' both need to be taken off air, just go bye bye

2. [+143, -14] Aigoo, AOA has such a tiny fandom that they've always been known for losing out on Korean text votes even when they're up against other girl groups. What sorcery did they use to somehow get 5 times more Chinese text votes than Seventeen? They're not even known for having a big Chinese fandom so it's not like their Chinese fandom randomly exploded overnight. Even male idol groups rarely achieve the kind of numbers that AOA is pulling on 'Music Bank', I wonder why that's happening?

3. [+118, -7] AOA fans are getting what they deserve. Put yourself in Twice fan shoes, why would you ever stay calm when you got your own trophy stolen from you? Don't try to victimize yourself by blaming Twice fans for bringing this to the surface... just stay quiet if you have any shame at all;; It was right for Twice fans to fix what was wrong, rigging numbers is the crime here;

4. [+103, -8] Not a quiet day for this group...

5. [+143, -22] Looks like other shows are feeling the fire under their butts after what happened to 'Music Bank'. Should just take this opportunity to get rid of ranked shows altogether.

6. [+76, -3] If 'The Show' were to confirm that there was an error, AOA would never be able to exist as a group again. I think they're just holding out for as long as they can. They couldn't control 'Music Bank' because Twice fans were up in arms and it's a public broadcast show too but they can try and sweep 'The Show' under the rug. I'm never trusting music shows again ㅡㅡ

7. [+69, -1] Even top level male groups can't maintain a 99.99 point score... AOA is known for having a weak fandom so how is it that their fans were able to stream up to 99.99... the only explanation is that AOA fans poured a huge amount of money to keep the score up that high...

disgusting hideous plastic granny

Sawori is my bias. screw that sick member.

>oppa...come to my kpop concert ok?

I came back from the dead just to remind everyone that Twice Mina is best Mina

asianjunkie go away

>ywn get hit in the face with Jiho's long beautiful coconut scented hair

tch

jjajeungna

I still think AOA should give their show trophy back to Seventeen
The Carats crunched the numbers and Seventeen won barely by paid votes, but they didn't count the votes correctly.

Word.

my word, hime-sama I wish only to mamoru you

LCK or The Show?

what a cutester

What childhood trauma?

mfw

Now that AOA is dead. There is one less fake Mina to worry about.

fuck you, imposter bitch

sinblast

>3. [+118, -7] AOA fans are getting what they deserve. Put yourself in Twice fan shoes, why would you ever stay calm when you got your own trophy stolen from you? Don't try to victimize yourself by blaming Twice fans for bringing this to the surface... just stay quiet if you have any shame at all;; It was right for Twice fans to fix what was wrong, rigging numbers is the crime here;

I agree. This actually is a legitimate reason to hate the AOA members other than the kinddokkang incident. The members have robbed a rookie group and it's sort of disgusting how unethical that is

cancer /trash/ thread im out

finally that retard left

our girl~

OMAE
WA
MO

SHINDEIRU!

GO BACK TO ILBON YOU JAV SLUT. THIS THREAD IS FOR HANGUKINS ONLY

Do I have to delete my AOA folder

This scandal is causing me to delete this, no one here likes AOA because they tried to scam Twice out of a win, even Reddit and OH have both turned their back on AOA

I miss old cutesy Girl's Day

what these sluts do for a paycheck...

this is it boys
summer's here and it's time for idols to get fukkin LEWD

Why is chanmi not happy

what does that mean

they're using the wrong bait. should have been a dildo

is she retarded?

i like aoa post more

I don't want AOA to be hated guys

W O R D

I wouldnt be either if i looked like her

who the fuck is this, this aint no kpop bitch

Topp Dogg are an underappreciated group

You realize your the shitter right?

Carats lost a lot of money on this. Don't you feel bad for AOA though?

I appreciate them

What scandal?

me under choa

qt coming thru

>doesn't recognize kang yebin

stfu you stupid mongoloid

Stop replying to the bait how many times do I have to scold you

I think Topp Dogg is great

They have a new show called "Channel AOA" on OnStyle

Seolhyun and Jimin had to do a bunch of quiz challenges and passed most of them with ease, but this history question was BAD. They didn't know who An Jung Geun was, who was a face of Korean independence in the early 20th century and atoned for his crimes against the Japanese. They called him "Kinddokkang" and then a Japanese name, which is considered almost treason considering this was a man who actively fought against the Japanese.

Instead of pulling out of promotions, AOA pushed on and Jimin and Seolhyun made an apology publicly with lots of tears which seemed manufactured, angering the public even more.

Later AOA would win 3 shows, The Show, Show Champion and Music Bank. Music Bank had a massive miscalculation that swung in favour of AOA, so the win was revoked. This pissed Korea off even more because they saw it as AOA attempting to cheat a victory against a rookie that is doing MUCH better than they are doing. They didn't return the trophy and a new one was made for Twice instead.

Now, Seventeen fans (Carats) about to be really pissed. It has now come forward that SBS MTV The Show had a massive miscalculation in favour of AOA and kept wiping Seventeen's paid votes over and over again during the paid votes segment. In conclusion, AOA's victory on SBS MTV The Show was most likely supposed to be Seventeen's if points were to be correctly recalculated.

AOA has now chosen to end their promotions 2 weeks in. AOA are now hated by the general public and not just by netizens. It was a bunch of bad luck controversies in a row, and it is hard to say whether AOA will ever recover.

tl;dr: AOA fuck up history question, pisses off korea, makes a forced apology, pisses off korea more, steal a win from Twice due to a point miscalculation, pisses korea off even more, Seventeen loses to AOA on a point miscalculation where Seventeen should have won, korea is not happy at all

Did you watch the episode of happy together when hyeri and yura got on? The hosts were talking about the episode when hyeri's character lost her grandma in reply 1988. Hyeri started crying because her actual grandma died just the day before the shoot of that episode. It's pretty crazy