I swear to god he hasn't sounded this stripped back since My Back Is Killing Me Baby...

I swear to god he hasn't sounded this stripped back since My Back Is Killing Me Baby. Nervous Young Man or How To Leave Town easily trump this in terms of creativity and especially sonic direction

he'll sadly never be able to top Twin Fantasy, that is and always will be his magnum opus

His next album will be the best one yet.

this

let's hope

inb4 another greatest hits

pls no

He can't release old material for two years in a row and pass them off as LPs

He said he wanted to use less instrumentation and make it more of a traditional rock album. It was intentional.

Less synths =/= worse music

i know it's a meme but i sometimes genuinely think it is just will posting

it's not like TF or MBKMB used that many synths to begin with

I like will desu

I was referring to Nervous Young Man and How To Leave Town

those ones sucked anyway

my back is killing me baby is my favorite album by him

I disagree but okay

some of us are actually interested in talking about his music despite the memery

God Tier:
Destroyed by Hippie Powers
JWIN/NJWIN (Original)

Great Tier:
Fill In The Blank
Vincent
Drugs With Friends
DD/KW
JWIN/NJWIN (remake)

Good Tier:
1937 State Park
Cosmic Hero
Ballad of Costa Concordia

Average/Forgettable:
Everything Else

Opinions?

I GET IT GUYS. I FUCKING GET IT IT'S SUMMER. THE KIDDOS ARE OUT OF SCHOOL AND ARE ASKING FOR RECS BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T EVEN LISTENED TO ANYTHING BESIDES DEATH GRIPS AND ANCO AND THEY WANT TO BE SUPERIOR TO ALL THEIR NORMIE SCHOOL PALS WHEN SUMMER IS OVER. ANTHONY FANTANO THREADS RUN RAMPANT AND EVERY THIRD THREAD IS ABOUT FUCKING WILL TOLEDO BECAUSE THEY WANT FUNNI Sup ForumsTANT REACTIONS SO THEY CAN SCREENCAP IT AND POST IT ON /R/Sup Forums. WE GET IT. WE FUCKING GET IT. THIS IS AN ALBUM. IT EXISTS. BIG DEAL YOU SHILLS. WHILE WE'RE AT IT, LET'S HAVE MORE BAND HAS TWO DRUMMERS SPONGEBOB CAVEMAN MEME THREADS! MORE WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS THREADS! AND THE YELLOW FEVER IS AT AN ALLTIME HIGH IN THE KPOP GENERAL, WITH THOUSANDS OF LITTLE SHITS DIDDLING THEMSELVES TO WEBMS OF KPOP STARS DOING THE MOST MENIAL TASKS. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY. YOU'RE NOTHING.

I actually like the remake more than the original

>State Park AND Cosmic Hero
>Just Good Tier

wew lad

Yeah I could understand that. The best part of the song is the beginning until where the Cars sample would be anyways. Maybe my favorite segment of the album lyrically actually.

where can you listen to it for free all i have is the leak

Except State Park 1937 is the best track on there.

It's just behind Cosmic Hero imo

>And if you really want to know yourself
>It will come at the price of knowing no else

I don't care if it's Will posting. If it's you, Will, the new album is fucking great. Listening to it right now.

>KILLER WHAAAAAAALES

>Drugs With Friends
Should be God Tier

spotify.