Any of you met anthony fantano IRL...

Any of you met anthony fantano IRL? He seems like a nice guy who really cares about music and the opinions of his viewers. I would want to sit down and discuss music with him for an hour or so.

I wouldn't cause I'm not a dumb loser lmao!

XD

he knows a very small amount about everything, basically the skyrim of music critics.

XD

Fucking this.

I saw Anthony Fantano in a grocery store in Connecticut yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Anthony trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Melons in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be patrician and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the melons and started SCANNING it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any farty synths," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a term. After she scanned each melon and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by rating really loudly.

Girls can’t into Anthony Fantano. For the most part they listen to him because it’s a fashion statement. They think “lol so weird”. Women need constant validation from others so they seek out sub-cultures to be apart of.

What they don’t realize is that TheNeedleDrop is about masculinity and male dominance. Women are too fucking stupid to even pay attention to his reviews

“I do like some hard, raunchy sex. I really do” Women are nothing but a sack of flesh with pleasure holes for sole purpose of pleasuring Anthony.

“Strong six to a light seven” Strong six to a light seven meaning the true libertine lusts that reside in the male. A good majority of his reviews is talks about fucking drugged out, unaware sluts and whores.

That’s only a few examples of his reviews that show a common theme of male superiority. And for Christ sake Anthony Fantano and Cal Chuchesta are males, just imagine being around that testosterone. Then there’s that review of Anthony making melonade. Sure he is a vegan, but most reviewers aren’t that autistic.

Here's a picture of Fantano IRL.

I see he is packing that strong 7

Why he so angry?

>inb4 triggered newfags falling for this pasta

wow man you're such an oldfag

Lots of resting neutral faces look pissed off

MANTHONY LETTANO

Didn't this guy shoot up a school?

>Fantano will never caress your nipples under a Death Grips blanket
>Fantano will never hold a chain tied to your neck while both of you cosplay the cover of Money Store
>Fantano will never stroke you hard cock until he sensually whispers in your ear "I'm feeling a strong 8 inches", to then immediately cum into a pile of vinyl records
>Fantano will never let you play with his occasional weird haircut after a rough night of fucking
>Fantano will never play with your melons

Why live?

This is his body type

>cum into a pile of vinyl records

cringe

How's summer doing, my boy?

I'm retarded and clicked the wrong post.

How's summer doing, my boy?***

TRANS-

GENDER INCISION

How's summer doing, my boy?

How's summer doing my boi?

He promoted a show in Brooklyn a couple years back with Wreck and Reference and some other bands for CMJ. He went around and shook everyones hand, and thanked him for coming out. I took a picture with him, he was kind of awkward. He gets really into the music and it's pretty endearing. (not to body shame but his figure is weirder irl)

I met him one time in a grocery store in LA. Dude was kind of a dick.

thanked them for coming out**

see
you are late

I saw Anthony Fantano at a grocery store in Connecticut yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

He's passionate about music, I'll give him that. But at the end of the day, he's just a fan/consumer who makes weird videos.

It's funny when people who are not educated in music theory or extremely proficient in music make a career out of discussing music.

>It has these...really...GRIMY...HEAVY...SLUDGY...RIIFS

He really just discusses the emotional aspect of music and how it makes you feel.

What major music publications actually take theory into consideration?

>implying there's anything wrong with that

My friends saw him at a Kamasi Washington show

I keked at the melons part

The issue I have with him is that most of the review he's describing what it sounds like. I don't care if the beats are "punchy" I'm watching a review to see what the reviewer liked/didn't like and why.

I've studied with a personal tutor and even he used to balk at people who insistently stress the importance of music theory in music discussion. At the end of the day music IS an emotional, visceral art form, and it always has been. Music theory is the language of music's mechanics and processes, but music itself is too universal in society, culture, and even our gut instincts, to have any serious or passionate discussion of it restricted to just those who know music theory, especially those who pride themselves on it to the point of snobbery (cough*Sup Forums*cough), and a lot of musicians believe this; some jazz greats like Coltrane were known to downplay theory's significance in his craft, opting instead for his music to be made and heard on an emotional level.

I don't like how he focuses on lyrics in hip-hop. IMHO I think, compared to flow and beat, lyrics don't really matter.

Right, my criticism isn't that I want somebody to review an album and tell me how cool it is that the musician kept changing modes. But Anthony's vocabulary and understanding is just a bit limited. He just tells us how "Dense" and "Bassy" the album is.

He's still more entertaining than 95% of music reviewers I hear, and he's obviously doing something right because people love to hear him. But for his own good (and maybe his listeners), I'd like to hear more in-depth (and maybe slightly more academic) analysis of the music. Maybe more about his experience with the music too.