Hey Beth, i let you borrow my car like a month ago, i was just wondering, where is it? I kind of, uh, n-need it back

Hey Beth, i let you borrow my car like a month ago, i was just wondering, where is it? I kind of, uh, n-need it back

>Oh sorry Chad got loads of cum on the seats so they need to be replaced. I said you'd pay for it is that okay? You're such a good friend

What kind of relationship do they really have?

In a Nylon interview Bethany said that they don't spend a lot of time together outside of the band. I'm pretty sure Beth said something along the lines of "I love you Bobb, but if I had to spend a whole day with you, I would kill you" or something similar to that.

I wonder if it's always been like that or was the result of being in a band together.

Imagine being a fat ugly asian guy in a band with a 9.5/10 qt for SIX YEARS and never getting any pussy this is truly depressing

Saw them live last June. It didn't seem too tense or anything like that, at least I thought they were pretty chill, but who knows. Though the photo shoots they do always look so awkward.

They're a shitty p4k meme band and he's a foreign minority. I'm sure he gets tons of tumblr SJW pussy.

>nathan williams before bethany cosentino

>nathan williams after bethany cosentino

damn, she was fat and frumpy when I saw them live a few years ago

damn, didn't think this was true until i searched it up. sort of not surprised but really don't think she's attractive either way

remember when she stole a baggie of weed from carles?

she's a 6/10 at best right now. she was a 6.5/10 in 2010.

God I fucking miss Carles
hipsterrunoff ending was the signal that the internet became shit

Almost like she doesn't care what random dudes on Sup Forums think of her appearance

Saw her live at my college and she was kinda qt but def not hot

He sold the site for 20 grand and started a youtube channel

Lol, everybody knows "ratings" are a binary system. its do or diss bro. do or diss, choose one. bro is rating women like goddamn films or some shit lol

>"6.5"

hm u sure bro? not a 6.25? u sure?

Youtube channel?

we're both shit posting, so let's just enjoy it.

8.3 best new qt

That is flawed
The area code system is best
What if your dream girl has AIDS?
What if you had a chance at hooking up with Oprah and impregnating her then cashing in for life?

He has another blog I think now. Carles.buzz I guess from what I've heard of it. He also still does a show on SiriusXMU every week.

Pocahaunted > Best Coast
Also Mandy was definitely the hotter of the two

Got a rar? Been looking for pocahaunted

I mean the discography whoops. albums arent hard to find just annoying to download individually. what's their best/a good place to start?

anyone in socal selling bud

yeah man hmu 8772755273

sent :^)

It seems like carles.buzz stopped also

I don't know about his site but he still does a weekly show for that station. I wouldn't imagine he would let his site die while still doing the shows though.

Wood Smash

i've jacked off to this video like six times it's incredible. don't know how anyone says she's unfuckable jesus christ

which vid is it

thick white hipster girls are god's gift to earth

Feeling ok

Dude...

Hnngnggggg