What is is some modern (post 1990) Psychedelic Rock that doesnt sound like dog shit

What is is some modern (post 1990) Psychedelic Rock that doesnt sound like dog shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ge53QaDpKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1csREa4XcaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t3o4mI_we-w
youtube.com/watch?v=6Q6dQW-HHjo
youtube.com/watch?v=8bwUl0DOKGc
youtube.com/watch?v=NuS6aFMaI-c
youtube.com/watch?v=-wVmHbjBl88
youtube.com/watch?v=xQS8bWS3CUg
youtube.com/watch?v=nPMsydwgQ_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4fzrAMQB_8w
youtu.be/OZNoaae66E0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UUUUUUMMM... GUYS?

this is really fucking good
some of the most creative recent music i've heard

AnCo
Tame Impala
If you do not agree you can kill yourself.

please FOAD (that stands for fuck of and die, nerd)

Bro Tame Impaler is some straight pop cuh im trying to fuck with some actual psychedelic shit i have a half sheet of lsd right now dude i trip on the regular im not some dork who sits in his moms basement jerking off to cartoons and wishing his waifu would get fucked by Trump all day. I am a real hippy and i have shit to do that doesnt involve tripping and listening to sub par ppsychedelic music

WHY IS THE S BLUE IS THIIS SOME FUCKED UP KIND OF A JOYCE MANOR REFERCENCE

Mercury Rev, Screaming Trees, Blind Melon, Brian Jonestown Massacre

yo bruh when u tryna get that half sheet u feel me trippin on some real shit u dig

Oh. Okay.
I suggest suicide.

King gizzard and the lizard wizard

Boredoms
Acid Mothers Temple

Lmao sounds like you need to not do acid anymore because your ego is huge. You probably treat acid like a party drug instead of a tool of insight. I feel bad for you my man. Chill out and listen to inner speaker.

Fall Out Boy's Folieadeux, but really listen to it.

really makes you think

While you're right, Tame Impala is pretty gay

what does that word mean?

it's a lame band
as in, they play boring/overly safe music

would you say Bowie played overly safe music?

idk, only listened to Ziggy a few times and Low once. Not a fan. Maybe it was pretty cool pop music back in the time

well what's some examples of stuff you already know you like?

some prog, krautrock, post-punk, some alt rock (like slowcore and maybe a bit of shoegazing). I liked the idea of noise rock a lot, but I haven't found that much bands that execute it well so I went on to enjoy power electronics and powerviolence.

also super open to the idea of improv/free folk like Third Ear Band, but I haven't had the chance to dive in

also dabbling into various modern electronic music

Neil Young's Psychedelic Pill familia

First off how the fuck you gonna bring bowie into this and second off
im a drug addict fuck head i do drugs because my life is shit and i am willing to admit it. im not gonna become some monk after tripping acid a few times lol ive already figured out life doesnt work that way.
Little wannabe hippies will pretend to smoke weed and do lsd/ shrooms for spiritual enlightenment. i smoke crack because i like fucking prositutes on crack more than fucking prositutes sober. You guys havent shown me anything new other than
im talking shit like bardo pond like ambient GOA experimental shit. Tame Impala is like seriously pop music and so is fucking bowie. I do not like pop music or even pop references in my rock music. pet sounds is as poppy as i get. Tame impala is okay, ive listened to innerspeaker probably 4-5 times and its good but not what im looking for. If youve ever heard Hash Jar Tempo im looking for some seriously trippy dippy flippy stuff.

The later Fishmans albums

The Psychic Paramount

bluh thank you im a huge neil young fan but constantly forget about his new shit. i actually love le noise but its the most recent ive heard.

looking for more stuff similar to this
youtube.com/watch?v=6ge53QaDpKQ

do the prostitutes also smoke crack??

usually yes but not always and it depends on how much crack/money i have

Kikagaku Moyo - House In The Tall Grass

pretty basic psych sound, but there's something to it

ahh man i have this release but i havent peeped it yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=1csREa4XcaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t3o4mI_we-w
youtube.com/watch?v=6Q6dQW-HHjo
these are fun and not just desert/drone rock or lofi baroque pop derivative stuff

damn dude thank you so much.

>Gastr del Sol
>Sounds of Animals Fighting
what's a patrician doing on Sup Forums? Am I in the wrong place?

for real dude ive been here for 8 years and they literally repost the same fucking 10 bands for every genre. seriously name a genre and i can proabbly name the Sup Forums artists associated with it. They are blind as fuck to legitimate shit going on.

some stuff, but the way it sounds you might not like them anyway. trip hill's vocals are kind of difficult to get through sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=8bwUl0DOKGc

youtube.com/watch?v=NuS6aFMaI-c

youtube.com/watch?v=-wVmHbjBl88

youtube.com/watch?v=xQS8bWS3CUg

youtube.com/watch?v=nPMsydwgQ_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=4fzrAMQB_8w

nah i dug that shit bro heavy psych is my thing.

This is the greatest psych record ever made. Be in the presence of greatness, then anhero, fag.

youtu.be/OZNoaae66E0