What's your go to 420 artists?

I realise everyone gets high differently but when I'm high, 90% of the time I'm in a very philosophical (annoying) extremely good, very relaxed mood.

Anyway I've tried and can't stand the "entry level" high artists/albums. I absolutely cannot stand 60s psychedelic rock because it is too chaotic and unpredictable most of the time. Same goes for progressive rock and free/improv/modal jazz or jazz fusion of any sort. When I'm high I want to do absolutely nothing, listen to tunes, eat junk food and discuss pretentious philosophy. I find it hard to be patient to wait for a buildup, climactic finish, progression, multiple guitar tones etc.

As a result I want something sorta immediate, simple and maybe heavily layered. Therefore my go to high artists are The Weeknd, Mac DeMarco and maybe A$AP Rocky off the top of my head.

>listening to pic related while high atm and it's *fucking* great
>inb4 fag
>inb4 "wow it sure is summertime in here"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83-9f5GJD4E
youtube.com/watch?v=EnQJ8L3pAm4
youtube.com/watch?v=GxrF4MXWXAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Anyway I've tried and can't stand the "entry level" high artists/albums
>Therefore my go to high artists are The Weeknd, Mac DeMarco and maybe A$AP Rocky off the top of my head.

thoguht it'd be more like DSOTM or electric wizard

youtube.com/watch?v=83-9f5GJD4E

this can give you good tweaks

Lately, The Residents

DUDE

People like you make me wonder what am i still doing over here.

then leave

LEWEED LMAO

weed

fuck that was good.

dude, its cool if your tastes are basic as fuck, but dont lie to yourself and say that they are anything beyond entry level. for real though, when i get high, nothing beats kyuss and sleep.

so you like that? try bauhaus - in the flat field. it used to be so fun...frying to bauhaus

oh crap I tried sleep and I liked holy mountain a lot more than dopesmoker. I still gotta try that again. I think I might also throw in some Oval or The Orb as well

check out black moth super rainbow, my dude

OP is the maximum faggot of all Sup Forums history

Your music taste sucks

Shpongle

gimmie a break, I'm high atm and I may leave out some details

nice will do

The fretless bass albums that Jandek did

>Raining Down Diamonds
>The Ruins of Adventure
>The Gone Wait

Makes me feel less depressed knowing that there is someone more depressed out there

W
E
E
DUDE

The fretless bass albums that Jandek did

>Raining Down Diamonds
>The Ruins of Adventure
>The Gone Wait
>Shadow of Leaves

Makes me feel less depressed knowing that there is someone more depressed out there

I'd recommend King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, specifically the albums Paper Mache and Oddments

Shit, Quarters is both immediate and relaxed as well. Just listen to The River

Honestly listening to music sober just feels really strange to me

Metal works best though, pick related is especially easy to get lost in

The Meat Puppets.

I did it once and I now they're my go-to, and I now really love the Meat Puppets.

What the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums?.

I like listening to southern hip hop like pic related. I suggest you get your hands on some codeine based cough syrup to enhance the experience.

try listening to old tunes you used to love but didn't listen to for years. Nostalgia x weed = high impact

youtube.com/watch?v=EnQJ8L3pAm4
mndsgn is cheeeel

just listen to what you normally enjoy

you cant disagree with the king
youtube.com/watch?v=GxrF4MXWXAs

if youre so smart then why don't you want do anything with your life lol

>can't stand the "entry level" high artists/albums
>my go to high artists are The Weeknd, Mac DeMarco and maybe A$AP Rocky
Top kek friend

My fav 420 artists are Santana, Parliament/Funkadelic/Eddie Hazel, Jimi Hendrix, 13th Floor Elevators, Causa Sui and Hawkwind
Also Fishmans - Long Season, Turckfighters - Gravity X and the 2814 album that for some reason people started to hate is really enjoyable when you're blazed

Animal Collective is great with acid

Never been on acid but wouldn't mind tripping with MPP or Strawberry Jam

>tfw act like a nigger while high
>nobody wants to smoke with me because I keep calling people "bitch ass niggas"
>can't stop
WHY.