Albums about gender dysphoria/trans issues?

albums about gender dysphoria/trans issues?

mean people gtfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n8V94WQjMAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that one Against Me album

gender dysphoria blues or whatever it's called

GLOSS

i personally hate their music but some people love them

obvious answer
all of Jordaan Mason's stuff is kind of about trans issues though

GLOSS are kind of shite unfortunately

Look up Anhoni (current name) or Antony and the Johnsons (same person, previous name).

Here's a music video to get you started: youtu.be/n8V94WQjMAw

built to spill

>2016
>being a human meme

This.

White Light/White Heat

>2016
>being a memer

WWF the music vol 4

you know what op i feel like a girl too, but you know what I do? I keep it to myself because its fucking weird and harmful to moral integrity in society.

Why do you have to be such a special snowflake and let everyone know? Do you think it makes you look fucking cool and trendy?

Stop thinking about yourself for a second, jesus.

I'm A Bird Now and everything else by Antony & the Johnsons in general. A voice to cry to. A real artist and a beautiful human bean.

>one person expressing their feelings is harmful to moral integrity in society
your flawed logic makes me think you probably are a woman. you should bask in your gender dysphoria

this whole post is a spook
I could do something other than shitpost at it but it's a shitpost and I don't feel like it

I mean, where do you even start? There's TONS of songs about mental illness

Better than being a meme yourself

memers are the true meme user

Better than being a mentally ill faggot

he's right though (not you, the other guy)

I recommend looking into queer punk music and grindcore, cuz there are a lot of trans and LGB+ people that play those types of aggressive genres. The other serious replies here are also good music. PWR BTTM or however it's spelled is also a band of two trans people I think? I don't like their music so I dunno desu, but I know of them

I think their lyrics are great and they provide a different perspective than a lot of other punk bands, but yeah, I find the music itself boring.

Anohini

basically all anohini albums

To each their own. They played a show in my basement so I think they're awesome.

They also have a handful of songs scattered in their discography. "The Ocean" is pretty fucking trans lol. Don't know how writing that didn't out her immediately.