What's the anti-establishment music of today?

what's the anti-establishment music of today?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
youtube.com/watch?v=TOXXdYtZSbQ
metro.co.uk/2016/05/15/beyonces-sportswear-range-ivy-park-made-by-sweatshop-workers-5883573/
independent.co.uk/news/people/beyonces-ivy-park-sportswear-line-denies-claims-its-clothes-were-produced-by-sweatshop-workers-a7035926.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why should you be against the establishment?
We're living in the final chapter of global capitalism. The plaza is waiting you.

I'm not, I'm just interested in the music that captures this feeling. I also don't believe the theory that late capitalism is a structure doomed to fail that will implode by itself.

sleaford mods is p anti-establishment

politics doesn't effect how notes sound so I dunno

most music that isnt explicitly left-wing desu

lolicore

is "anti-establishment" a new meme?

Beyoncé

how low is your iq?

it's pretty damn old, actually

you're retarded beyonce tit-sucking faggot nu male

there can be no anti-establishment since there is no establishment

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

how so?

deep

moonman

>she's an empowered black women
dyes hair blonde and bleaches skin white

>whites cannot critique or comment on her album
album is written and produced by predominately white men

cant make this shit up

The fact that Beyoncé pisses off reactionary white male pissbabies it's proof her music is subversive and revolutionary

nowadays anti-establishment is the establishment, for lack of better word.

lolicore

There isn't much, if Trump gets elected get ready for Rock against Bush 2.0 but by shittier "punk" bands and solo performers using "progressive and experimental" music to push their shitty agenda.

If Hillary gets in expect the same thing but in support of her regime cause you're fucking stupid if you think shitfork is gonna cover your RAC/neo-nazi/alt-right whatever solo basement BM project.

>americucks

Hillary Clinton is a radical marxist.

subversive and revolutionary to appeal to the masses of slutty teenagers and 2deep4me tumblr users

youtube.com/watch?v=TOXXdYtZSbQ

Europe is lost

but not in a Sup Forums way

aw, if you weren't a middle schooler, i bet you'd vote for hillary. how cute.

americans back to Sup Forums

damn...

>implying i'm not Norwegian

Who are you quoting?

White Lung (^:

nice dubs mememan

Yeah it's a term underage redditors use to feel smart and above the previous generation when they know even less than the last one

But whatever r/indieheads, I'll bite- right now the establishment is Indie, which id plagued by trends and zero originality post 2006. So anything other than Indie, really. They've basically cornered all scenes of music and there really isn't a rebellious one at this point.

you sound agitated

Yes. It gets irritating when fantano and other fucking retards serve as gateways to underage Marxists onto the site.

dude I'm the OP. if you actually read the thread before spouting your knee-jerk condescension you could see that in the third post I clarified that I only have an interest in the music, not the actual ideology behind it. now take your meds

Well I answered. The only real solid establishment right now is Indie. As long as ir sounds Indie and is pretty its automatically unique ir creative. Under this guise people think is anti establishment and artistic. Alot of people, so much it is the establishment and due to the surface level outlook and inage nobody would dare to admit it.

Indie and "hipsterism" was the last dying breath of a counter culture. Nothing else will happen from here other than slight variations of hipsterism

>Claims

metro.co.uk/2016/05/15/beyonces-sportswear-range-ivy-park-made-by-sweatshop-workers-5883573/

>Claims "Denied"
independent.co.uk/news/people/beyonces-ivy-park-sportswear-line-denies-claims-its-clothes-were-produced-by-sweatshop-workers-a7035926.html

>tripfag

trying too hard to fit in.

So what's wrong with empowering 3rd world women of color and paying them above their country's minimum wage? Criticism of 'sweatshops' is often barely disguised racism.

Vaporwave isn't really political at all, but it does have a detached and disinterested vibe to it.

death grips

>reactionary white male pissbabies
This is mature.
>her music is subversive and revolutionary
Hardly, she just parrots the same shit any mainstream female artist would for bonuses on "social consciousness". Nothing about it is particularly revolutionary or even original.

Now this is some fucking bait right here.

lolicore

>>>/reddit/

folk punk

Shitty metalcore is pretty anti-establishment for the sake of being anti-establishment. Otherwise any music that's reactionary (a lot of it) seems to be reacting to something other than general human organization.

This, In Britain where quite a lot of lolicore comes from (Goreshit for instance) referencing lolicon is an inherently political position. Similarly with Whitehouse et al

james ferraro
arca
dean blunt
staycore
non records

beyonce

in the western world anti-establishment music has been almost completely commodified

This

it sure is summer

how is any of these anti-estabilishment?

Anything that isn't widely distributed desu