Pink Floyd and King Crimson are the only old prog band that don't have dated/outdated vocals

Pink Floyd and King Crimson are the only old prog band that don't have dated/outdated vocals.
Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVjSycDJatc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes exist, also Greg Lake and Wettons voice at the very least are pretty dated.

>dated/outdated vocals
what does this even mean you obnoxious plebeian?

Mike Oldfield

Use google :^)

I have no idea what you mean by dated vocals. What would you say is dated about the vocals of Jethro Tull, Yes, Genesis etc.?

>outdated vocals

prog is all shit anyway

>Jao gook chink Chang Chong is shit anyway
FIFY

hi

this

i love most everything done by PF and KC but i just don't get the love for Yes everyone seems to have. I'd never pinpointed the vocals as a reason why, but possibly?

Know I love 666 as much as the next guy but you can't say that it isn't a product of it's time. They literally have a song called "The System" man come on.

This, does OP expect modern prog vocalists to sound like Drake?

Keep you poptimist buzzwords to yourself pleb.

How about prog/psych albums that were complete products of their time, but still kick ass?

Tim Smith of Cardiacs has a great voice

That album has great vocals, but to say they aren't dated would be a lie

Gong has great vocals.

the singer sounds gay

What about The Mars Volta you tard? Or Coheed? Or Thank You Scientist? Or every other prog band that isn't old and dead now?

Wow this is fucking horrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=NVjSycDJatc

No, it's good

its definitely bad but its clear they were trying to be weird for the sake of it

lol

Like this?

I like Peter Gabriel and Phil Collin's voices.

didn't know david mitchell was in a band

that's what makes it terrible. It's that post-Zappa LOL RANDUM XD humor that makes want to shoot myself.

>prog is all shit
Kys dumb weeaboo

Peter's voice gets a little grating in his solo work, he works much better with the theatrical prog style in Genesis.