jacksonwilson.bandcamp.com/album/city-lights
celestialsight.bandcamp.com/album/convergence
misterpresident.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/maantis/mister-president-domo-chapel
lonelyghost.bandcamp.com
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases
visionescape.bandcamp.com
petalportmusic.bandcamp.com/album/eye-contact
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://buglifewave.wordpress.com/2016/05/02/twinkle-park-larksburg-twinkle-park-larksburg-split-pp08/
dearlaika.bandcamp.com/
tidepoolsmusic.bandcamp.com/
clyp.it/x0ossdpy
yamir.bandcamp.com/
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/album/projekto-de-bombas
projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/music
projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/album/el-vac-o-del-gaucho
projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/album/zapadas-vol-2
oliverwoods.bandcamp.com
in-dreamview.bandcamp.com/track/lunar-halo
commercialoddities.bandcamp.com/album/schizo
sethcananandthecarriers.bandcamp.com/album/i-cant-find-no-light-single
dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/montreal
texh.bandcamp.com/
theantiochantioxidantaccident.bandcamp.com/
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com
spacefriendrecords.bandcamp.com/album/go-outside-this-month-vol-4
uglysweaterparty.bandcamp.com/
mephistofeles.bandcamp.com/album/whore-full-album
tvsets.bandcamp.com
landermusic.bandcamp.com
parkr.bandcamp.com/
benjaminhickey.bandcamp.com/album/different-single
zacharysticker.bandcamp.com/album/malfunction
therealezzyland.bandcamp.com/track/rustienotrustie
iotorus.bandcamp.com
interift.bandcamp.com/releases
theneverarriving.bandcamp.com/album/we-love-you
ruinsofisa.bandcamp.com
youtube.com/c/ruinsofisa
baseballdad.bandcamp.com/releases
chasemasters.bandcamp.com/album/infinity
logansomers.bandcamp.com/releases
mualbumsfortheworkingman.bandcamp.com/album/jihad-will-always-be-with-you
mechaloid.bandcamp.com/
kleanslate.bandcamp.com/releases
skabetty.bandcamp.com/album/short-songs
karnites1.bandcamp.com/
straw3.bandcamp.com/
gaijinbeats.bandcamp.com/
tom-tiddler.bandcamp.com/album/a-play-of-woe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hollywisemedia.bandcamp.com
>instrumental hip-hop to bob your head and think about girls to

thecartridgefamily1.bandcamp.com/album/silent-spring

>Folktronica, Baroque Rock, Jazz, Ambient

NEW ALBUM! GET IT EARLY FOR A LIMITED TIME! I'm releasing my album, Silent Spring, early for a little bit to drum up some early feedback. I'd love love love people to listen and download, and feedback even more so. Gonna work my way through this thread now. The album was inspired by English folklore, as well as artists like Talk Talk, Miles Davis, Arthur Russell. Steve Reich, and David Sylvian. Cheers guys x

windowlistener.bandcamp.com

"New" release: windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/clairvoyance-alien-sights

>Experimental electronic and sound experiments

I would talk about Osen Formation but I've said everything that had needed to be said

hannibalvector.bandcamp.com/releases

>Spacey pop, slowcore, emo

jacksonwilson.bandcamp.com/album/city-lights
>Electronic

recs

A brand new shiny LP released yesterday,
contains some jazzy sax and piano parts
Give it a try!
>Industrial
>Dub
>IDM
>Ambient
>Few tracks dubbed live
Influenced mostly by King Tubby, Eno, AFX, Wu Tang Clan and Coil
celestialsight.bandcamp.com/album/convergence
sounds really comfy, loving the album art and the field recordings in the back, really atmospheric and unique, going to give it another listen soon
nice production, great drum sounds and the atmosphere is top notch, didnt expect that soft pack blues, nice nice, keep going senpai
already told you i like your stuff m8

A double single:

misterpresident.bandcamp.com/
>synthpop, chillwave, psychedelic

Also, I just released a new track from my upcoming feature length. It's a bit different than what I've been doing, so any criticism will be appreciated:

soundcloud.com/maantis/mister-president-domo-chapel
>neo-psychedelia, synthpop, dream pop

bump

bump

lonelyghost.bandcamp.com

>dark dreamy lofi
>ffo have a nice life, teen suicide, elvis depressedly, giles corey
>on spotify

Cassettes are for sale now, doing a two for one deal

droopies.bandcamp.com/releases

visionescape.bandcamp.com
>fourth wave post rock?

New single out, sounds like early Earth. New album out hopefully this summer.

Recommending:
I started thinking about girls immediately, very nice
interesting sounds
not a huge fan of emo but I like this
this is really crazy, going to give it a full listen later

forgot pic, now I won't get any (You)'s, fuck

:)

Larksburg - Eye Contact
petalportmusic.bandcamp.com/album/eye-contact
>emo, post-punk, indie rock
>free download in the description
>CDs available

We're playing a show with Tim Heidecker of Tim&Eric this Friday??? Yeah, we actually are. At Harlow's in Sacramento.

Check out the other stuff on Petal Port, it's all good ;)

Also a Japanese blogger did a write up on our split that we released recently??? Pretty cool, poorly translated but here it is anyway.
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://buglifewave.wordpress.com/2016/05/02/twinkle-park-larksburg-twinkle-park-larksburg-split-pp08/

The lineup of the band is something that the blogger was confused by unfortunately, but just to clear it up for everyone:
I (Brett) started Larksburg as myself, releasing demos on bandcamp in 2013 (I compiled most of the pre-Giantlife bandcamp releases onto a cassette that I'll be giving out for free at shows this year). In 2014 I released 'Giantlife' on Petal Port as a solo act. Then, in 2015 Nik and I recorded 'Made' in March/April of 2015 (found on my personal bandcamp) which featured Cody Johnson on lead guitar, I did everything else. Following the recording of 'Made,' Larksburg formed as a four piece to do live shows in the summer of 2015 as myself on guitar+vocals, Nik Clay on bass, Dylan Johnson on drums, and Cody Johnson on guitar. We played two shows and ended up recording 'Eye Contact' as a four piece in July/August. 'Made' was released in September of 2015. Then, Nik and I did the split sometime in November, it was released in March of 2016. Twinkle Park is Nik's solo band. To add to the confusion, Cody and I also recorded another album in December of 2015 and January of 2015 that could be out later this year or early next year, Dylan plays drums on some of the songs.

dearlaika.bandcamp.com/
>singer-songwriter / ambient / dream pop / minimalist / experimental / lo-fi indie / math folk / glitch
>comparisons have been made to Grizzly Bear, Sleep Party People, Sufjan Stevens, Baths, Justin Vernon, The Antlers, Thom Yorke and Kishi Bashi

tidepoolsmusic.bandcamp.com/

Solo project that evolved into a 5 piece band from Orlando FL

If you're playing a show near the Orlando area hit us up. We're always looking for bands to play with.

>Shoegaze,Dreampop,Post-Punk

Working on 5 song EP consisting of new versions of the demos we have and a couple new songs.

>Feedback is much appreciated

guise anyone looking for collabs? i play the bass, some drums, samplers. i like a lot of different stuff

something played on the bass dunno
clyp.it/x0ossdpy

you can write me here
[email protected]

(You)
recs

yamir.bandcamp.com/

>dark ambient
>folk
>drone
>experimental
>electronics
>post-rock?

you can now rate my music on RYM!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

> Projekto Sendecida - Santa Fe, Argentina
> psychedelic, instrumental, first wave post rock

We have a brand new studio album called Projekto de Bombas, made in collaboration with Pradera de Bombas, a band we're friends with and share one member. So this is a different album for us.

projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/album/projekto-de-bombas
Check out also our other albums:

projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/music

projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/album/el-vac-o-del-gaucho
projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/album/zapadas-vol-2

El Vacio Del Gaucho (2015) was composed over several months and, while recorded 'live' (simultaneously) it has overdubs and some studio trickery.
Our jam albums Zapadas vol 1 and 2 are selections of completely raw recordings and 100% improvised music made just for fun but are pretty nice albums in themselves. Then there's the debut self titled album from 2012.

--------------------------------------------

Been getting into this over the past week. A recent favorite.

oliverwoods.bandcamp.com
>Acoustic / Folk

Like this is insane. It's so good. But there's so much clipping its hard to listen to. Why? Was this by design to be lo-fi? You would widen your audience ten fold if you recorded conventionally

This is great

NEW TRACK free download

in-dreamview.bandcamp.com/track/lunar-halo

>instrumental
>post-rock/math-rock
>jazz fusion

lots of great stuff in this thread

ryansinclair.bandcamp.com

>Cheery Trap
>Pianos
>Ambience
>Midi-core

Neat

lots of things i haven't heard yet in this thread, gonna start going through some

just wanna let you know your stuff is pretty consistently my favorite in these threads

keep it up senpai

commercialoddities.bandcamp.com/album/schizo
>Spoken word, freak folk, avant garde

Outsider thing I do with friends. I am involved in all projects.

New stuff, or at least stuff I don't recognize:
Digging this. Production is great. Really like relationship problems. Also what up Indiana.

Really good stuff. Production is solid. B fan of the layers.

Digging the fuzzy guitar on the third track. I know you're going for the bedroom sound, but I think if you turned the vocals down and brought them forward some on the second track it would be really good.

Digging the atmosphere on this City Lights is really cool.

Love your cover art. I normally just skim give one song a good listen and try and skim along the rest in BC threads but I'll have to check this out in full later.

I like your production a lot, but I can't get into your vocals.

Drone isn't really my thing, but this sounds kind of boring to me for the most part. I do like where the energy kind of picks up around the 5 minute mark All Lights Dead though.

Maybe a bit generic, but fun. I like the psych/surf vibes on the skate punk song. Digging your cover art.

Old recs:

sethcananandthecarriers.bandcamp.com/album/i-cant-find-no-light-single
>Rock
>Alt-Country

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/montreal

>synthpop, retrowave, simple pop album made with vintage gear

texh.bandcamp.com/

>new age vaporwave

theantiochantioxidantaccident.bandcamp.com/
>Artcore
>Melodic metal
>Experimental metal
>grind, kind of. Grind of.
>Someone once called it avant-garde metalcore.
Newish song.

I went into this expecting not to like it but I do. So there's that. I like the semi-vaguely nerd aesthetic that doesn't veer fully into weeb-rap cringe territory. Relationship Problems has this weird sample that sounds like a dog barking that I really don't like.
This is a killer name for a project but I imagine it as a synthwave crew that lives in the sewe and goes full TMNT/Shadowrun. Anyway the music is fine but not really my thing.
Definitely leans more towards the indie-punk end of shoegaze, which is refreshing given how "easy" it is to just sit on delay and a Big Muff or something and crank out something that sounds like gaze. I like the vocalist sounds real relaxed, which I also like.
Good per the usual. You ever think about releasing something just towards the bad end of mediocre, to shake things up?

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>Paw Paw's Songs
>Ambient, Comedy, Dixieland, Field Recordings, Folk, Folk Pop, Jangle Pop, Lo-fi, Musique Concrete, Sound Collage.

Also, Even Oxen and I got involved with a number of artists on a compilation by Space Friend Records. Check it out!

spacefriendrecords.bandcamp.com/album/go-outside-this-month-vol-4

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Proud Supporter Of:

Hey thanks I'm glad you liked it. A lot of people tell me that, but I love lofi music and plan to keep making it.

Serene. The blending of genres isnt forced at all, your music has a very seamless and smooth feel to it. Awesome drumming, piano, ambience, guitar... theres a lot to like here. very very well done. downloaded

mixing has some issues but the ideas are nice. The acoustic guitar part on Always Uptight is really nice stuff, but otherwise the songs felt a little forgettable. Pleasant, but not drawing me to it.

Some cool moments among a lot of filler. You have a good sense of rhythm but the dynamics feel a little too straightforward, and a lot of these synths feel recycled. potentially good but execution feels awkward

Cool instrumental for the first track, but i'm not a fan of the vocals. The crunchiness and wavy sound of everything is pretty cool, but every time the singing comes in it kills the vibe for me. maybe vocal harmonies could help that?

Listening to the second track, vocals are noticeably better. Still not exactly my cup of tea but I much preferred it, the cleaner style of instrumental was also really nice but I don't know if I'd prefer one style over the other. Overall, nice stuff but the vocals arent for me

I like this. A little more melancholy than what I usually listen to but I like the guitar and the clean production. standout track for me was The Pedestal

Gonna be honest, really didn't expect this to be as catchy as it was. The glitchy sound design was really nice, reminded me of Nils Frahm's work with Anne Muller (except vapory). Bona fide summer jam

Thanks a lot friend

Wish u had a nice sweet girl to sing over this (carly rae)

uglysweaterparty.bandcamp.com/
we have new music cummin out this summer

mephistofeles.bandcamp.com/album/whore-full-album
Stoner Rock - Doom Metal from Argentina
Electric Wizardish

tvsets.bandcamp.com
>dream pop, bedroom pop

I've heard that a lot so I'm working on improving the execution of my next album. Thank you for your feedback.

constructive criticism? In MY Sup Forums?

this is such an old meme

landermusic.bandcamp.com

parkr.bandcamp.com/
i made this EP cuz i was bummed out
its kinda experimental instrumental type stuff similar to stuff from Hot Record Societe if anyone knows of them.

but seriously, it is a bit weird seeing actual constructive criticism on Sup Forums. maybe I just dont see it ever.

im the hero this thread needs not the one it deserves

or however the batman quote goes

not gonna lie, I love that cover.

benjaminhickey.bandcamp.com/album/different-single

>animal collective/deakin inspired
>not sure what genre this is

zacharysticker.bandcamp.com/album/malfunction
>Electronic, Rock

WASSUP MY GOOONS!

therealezzyland.bandcamp.com/track/rustienotrustie

>FUTURE BASS
>RUSTIEESQUE

iotorus.bandcamp.com

Give us your damn genre

I wouldn't call this country or even alt-country. Kinda sounds like early 2000's pop punk. Saves the Day, Northstar.

Anyway it's really good

He got the quints
Ur music is good.

interift.bandcamp.com/releases

>alt rock
>psychedelic
>post?

billjobs.bandcamp.com

nice analog old school sounding house/techno

theneverarriving.bandcamp.com/album/we-love-you
>ambient, minimalism

Hi!

Here's my Atmospheric Darkwave project

ruinsofisa.bandcamp.com

youtube.com/c/ruinsofisa

baseballdad.bandcamp.com/releases

>Electronic, Future Bass, Wonky, Reverb-Soaked-Sweet-Ass-Soul-Shit

just finished a track and had to move it from soundcloud to bandcamp..... that's why it's all bare

chasemasters.bandcamp.com/album/infinity

Just posted a new collection of songs.

>acoustic
>ambient
>chill
>electronic
>piano

logansomers.bandcamp.com/releases

First upload

>Acoustic Rock

new Sup Forums album

It would probably help if I added a link.
mualbumsfortheworkingman.bandcamp.com/album/jihad-will-always-be-with-you

mechaloid.bandcamp.com/

>Electronic
>Dance
>Vocaloids

kleanslate.bandcamp.com/releases
My new EP I just released.

>Electronic
>Progressive
>Experimental.

>mechaloid.bandcamp.com/

I really dig that first track. What synths do you use?

skabetty.bandcamp.com/album/short-songs
>bedroom folk? no idea
just made some new stuff and I think it turned out alright. better than my last EP.
check it out if you want, feedback would be really appreciated
I wish I could give some feedback but i'm pretty busy right now (i don't know why I am posting right now) but I promise I will give later!!

This might be good if the instruments were actually in time with each other.

i know, i just couldn't fix it since my computer is absolute shit. I'm saving some money to buy a new one, then maybe I could actually manage to sync the instruments
Sorry!!

What are you using to record? aligning wavs is a piece of piss, maybe we could help.

Massive and Serum.

audacity, it actually isn't bad at all. maybe if i use it more i could actually get good at using it (i am not)

I had a feeling, I recognize the Massive right away. I use it as well in my tracks up above.

Here's a tip. Look at pic related. See how the waveforms grow and swell in different places? I highlighted a bit on the second wav, which is what you would delete to pull that wav to the same place as the first one, if you wanted to synch them. Learn how to zoom in and out to make it easier (ctrl and scroll) to make the cuts more precise.

This is a simple way to explain it but I think you should get the gist of it. Even if your computer is super shitty, it won't stop you from being able to synch stuff up. Hope this helps.

Massive is one of my go to synths for almost every project.

>kleanslate.bandcamp.com/releases
That's some crazy good shit my man.
The production and mix is damn good.
You do it all by yourself?

All of it. Year and a half of work The only thing I didn't do is the Album Art which was done by my best friend haha.

Better example picture.

You should give yourself a fucking pat on the back.

Thank you haha, I've been working hard on trying to promote it though its my first release. I built a 1500$ pc just to produce it myself and now I'm just doing what I can to get into the right hands haha.

karnites1.bandcamp.com/

We are a band from portugal,we have been playing since late 2014,we only have a small EP on Band camp with 2 jams we made a while ago.
We will be releasing something more serious this summer.
>rock
>experimental

P.S if you are from lisbon in portgual hit us up,we are always looking for people to play with

straw3.bandcamp.com/
>beats
>hip-hop
>lo-fi
>experimental

gaijinbeats.bandcamp.com/

>asian influences, chillhop, melancholic

some really nice shit here
really nice production and mixing here
really interesting progressions here i dig it alot

tom-tiddler.bandcamp.com/album/a-play-of-woe
> shoegaze/dreampop/garage rock

holy shit thank you so much, I might be able to sync some guitars today (if i record something, which i probably will)