Tfw gf has shit taste in music and we likes nothing I've shown her over the past 2 years

>tfw gf has shit taste in music and we likes nothing I've shown her over the past 2 years

Time to /end it all/

You're gonna cringe remembering that you cared about this when you were younger

who cares

you really should kill yourself if you think that's worth killing yourself over

>initially bond with current GF over death grips
>find out she likes good hip hop like slick rick
>tfw currently listening to miles davis with her
her daddy done raised her right

if she touches yer wee wee that's all that should matter

one time i was making out with my (now ex) and she reaches for my phone and puts on the money store by death grips, i turned it off cuz mood killer but really cool to date hipster girls

>after 8 years, sex has become boring and just a formality. she no longer likes doggy style and do oral pretty mediocre
>at least we can talk about OKC and Homogenic

That's the best decision you could have taken, user.

shoot her

>tfw gf and I listen to the same music

>tfw exgf had better taste than me but we still had mostly common ground
>tfw music slowly lost importance in the relationship and problems drove us apart

>tfw no gf

Considering my lifestyle and the fact that it revolves around playing music virtually 24 hours a day and going to shows almost every week, having a SOMEWHAT musically-compatible girlfriend is a must. Or one who is willing to have a completely separate social life, but I never fucked with that shit.

Been going to doom and noise shows with my wife for 10 years now \m/

roasties cant into appreciating music

Redpill^

>after 8 years, sex has become boring and just a formality
Why does this even happen? Why are we wired this way?

Why do we even exist if everything becomes trivial and unenjoyable after a while?

who is this qt?

pervert she's like 14

>tfw in a mediocre relationship
>new guy starts at work, find out he has exact same music taste as mine and is the first and only person i've ever met who has even heard of most of what i like
>is also in a mediocre relationship, and fights with gf all the time
>we develop feelings for each other
>start to stand close, let our hands touch
>tfw i can't go any further than that and make him bf that has great taste in music that likes all the songs i show him

I worry about this. She wants marriage and so do I, but after sex becomes boring will we even have a middle ground anymore?

All I want is to not listen up 21 pilots in the car on the regular. Fuck, how can I find common ground when she prefers FUN to even the small middle ground we have with RHCP.

uhhh

Fun > RHCP on any day of the week

Nogga the band isn't the issue, I just want share a genre or band that we both enjoy.

You'll have a child. You will, won't you?