I need music for this feel

>I need music for this feel

She is leaving this city tomorrow. I will probably never see her again.

She was my best friend and the best woman that I ever had sex with. We know everything about each order. I know she loved me but I was not ready to love anyone because I am fucking empty. She made me feel alive bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IaI5JCxOCdw
youtu.be/65D-GRsn4aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BmlQm5wjPGM
youtube.com/watch?v=sN3E__VvZ0o
youtube.com/watch?v=SrZYP8SzlN8
youtube.com/watch?v=6Se9vvLsVUI
youtube.com/watch?v=NqWcpEZ3GY0
youtube.com/watch?v=eYoINidnLRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fDW-W2J84Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=eu7WR3w1gq8
youtu.be/yfzsBA5dZdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dakota Suite

This is why I prefer 2D women. They will never leave you.

Her song "without you" really hit me. Thank you for this user!

Op here. Feel free to share your feels with a song related

I hope you like banks
youtu.be/IaI5JCxOCdw

this always makes me tear up
youtu.be/65D-GRsn4aQ

Here, this will get your mind off things.

youtube.com/watch?v=BmlQm5wjPGM

this sounds fantastic on vinyl

youtube.com/watch?v=sN3E__VvZ0o

the live versions with the extended outro are perfect. wouldn't have ever guessed that from all the existing bands QOTSA will come out with something so depressing

>I've never loved anything until i loved you
holy shit hold me

youtube.com/watch?v=SrZYP8SzlN8

youtube.com/watch?v=6Se9vvLsVUI

bump this and also suggest Spider and I

Essentially, these two because of Life Is Strange
youtube.com/watch?v=NqWcpEZ3GY0
youtube.com/watch?v=eYoINidnLRQ

and then this that's also sad because that's an emotion

youtube.com/watch?v=fDW-W2J84Hc

I'm sorry, dude

Coltranes my favorite things

ahahah
>She was my best friend
>We know everything about each order.
>I am fucking empty.
what the hell are you doing, why don't you just go with her idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=eu7WR3w1gq8

also
For Reverend Green - AnCo

>she is leaving the city
>I will probably never see her again.
Some of these niggers forget we live in the age of social media

>Had sex with her
>Know everything about her
>Not ready to love her

>uses social media
die in a fire

That sucks OP. I wish you the best of luck in the future. Have you considered trying a Long distance relationship?

suck it up

>being too much of a social retard to even do the most most basic things that the most mentally incapable members of our society are able to, and avoiding better ways to connect to other people because of that, with a false sense of superiority to the futility of users, when in fact your social isolation exposes how socially inferior you are, and how superior to all of you the ones who use it but don't delve into obsessive futile use are the ones really at the top

Good grief

can't fuck people through instagram

I am not ready to love anyone user. Don't wanna deal with that feel again.

You're not empty if you're sad about her leaving. Don't let her go, OP. You'll spend years wondering what if...

now your dealing with this one. seems the real problem is just you wanting to feel sorry for yourself. its not too late faggot

How old are you?

YOU can't

kek holy fuck

Are we doing music for feels? Because I could go for some music that would match this feel.

What do you guys have for when you thought you screwed up your life permanently and that things would only ever get worse, provided you didn't kill yourself, but then you started improving? But then the improvements came at a huge cost in how you see other people. I used to be 320lbs of pure fat and depression and then I fixed my problems and got in shape. Now women like me, I get complimented all the time and it's so bizarre and alien. It's like finding out how shallow the world really is for the first time, but secretly loving it because you're finally the center of attention for once.

Anything for this?

Listen to immature music like Green Day and AJJ you whiny bitch, nice blog post btw

Literally every fucking song ever made.

I swear you fucking normalfags think about nothing bu relationships god damn the amount of times ive heart a nice sounding song that turns out to have lyrics about ''''lost love''''' or ''''''''''ex-relationships''''''' is so fucking much holy ashit

man shut the fuck up and either be proud of yourself or get fat again

I don't wanna be too dramatic on this one, I just needed some music recs. In a few years she will be just #anotherone. Thank you for all your suggestions

I don't want to have a relationship with her fuck no. It's just that I care about her as a friend. It may sound cheesy but that's the way it is

>ctrl f
>no mazzy starr
plebs
youtu.be/yfzsBA5dZdE