I fell in love with a woman, Sup Forums

I fell in love with a woman, Sup Forums.

She's into Crust Punk and my fav artist is the motherfucker in pic related

Do I stand a chance with this woman, Sup Forums?

>falling in love with a crust punk
Gross

I hope you like VD

>Crust Punk
>Prince
both do heroin so you're good

"VD" as in "Venereal Disease"?

"VD" as in Videogame Dunky

Jokes aside... Crust Punk: Where do you begin? is there anything worth listening or it's only worthy when you're listening to local guys?

[spoiler] I wasn't joking with the girl part, but I'm asking more out of curiosity. I'm very open minded with all genres, althought my preferences oscilate more towards Funk[/spoiler]

bump

>Crust Punk: Where do you begin?
stealing bands' equipment and pawning it off for smack

>all these references to heroin?

why is that? I'm curious

The girl I'm talking about actually was born and is coming from a part of my country that got striked real hard by heroin during the late 80's. I'm talking about entire generations that died because of that shit

Because crusties are literal degenerates.

Try discharge's album hear nothing see nothing say nothing. It's a good start and will give you a taste of the genre.

Thanks, been looking for a place to begin, something that as you say could give me a taste of the genre

I didn't know about this whole Crusty thing until a couple days ago

What do u mean you didn't know about it? And do u like any punk or hardcore?

I like Punk in a casual way. I can be in a Punk club just fine and have fun. But it's not a genre I have gotten deep into, so it's subgenres are sorta unknown to me

Crust is the exact opposite of "casual" and "fun"
Get into stuff like Crass, Amebix, Discharge, G.I.S.M, Hellripper and of course G.G Allin.

You never listened to Prince before he died. I see through you

Thanks for the recomendations dude

while we are it, care to answer to this ? or it's just people on here being shitters and judgin other people as per usual

He died of an opiate overdose, most likely perscribed opiates not heroin. But its easier to label a person a junkie and not care about their musical output because Sup Forums

Have you never met a crusty or what?
Yes.

gutter punks are awful. i've had house shows where they've just jumped the fence in the yard without paying and just began to drink all of the empty beer and liquor bottles off the table. they don't have the same moral compass as other drifters, they steal from other poor people to fuel their own selfish needs.

look at G.G. Allin, terrible human being. just deserved to die in every single way.

Gg allin was a fucking asshole. He is not a fucking crust punk

Trust me when i tell you this, OP - don't force yourself to like something, or change what you're into for one girl. 1. Bitches like someone who's sure of themselves and into what they like. 2. they will know when you are being contrived and pretending and you will just come off disingenuous.

There's nothing grosser than a guy who changes everything about themselves for a girl, it's desperate as fuck.

most of the le anarchism fuck everyone cus that's punk *spork* xD comes from him.

Does she wear a butt flap?

The butt flap is a piece of fabric that attaches to the belt loops and covers the butt over the pants, often with a band logo or something on it. This prevents the butt of the pants from being worn from sitting on the curb all the time.

as i said in one of my post below, the whole Original Thread message was just a small joke.

I often wondered what kind of genre do I belong and honestly? I'm kinda like Prince, I'm my own genre, i'm proud of that

I never heard about this subgenre before, and it got my curiosity. I wanted to see what stuff what she listened, but yeah man you're pretty right about everything you said. You gotta be yourself, that's more worthy than being a poser

I had to google that. I didn't know they made those things.

Nah she doesn't wear that. Looking through pictures of the people in this scene, she doesn't belong much to it aesthethically speaking. She's more pin-up and that stuff

Kek

I wouldn't call GG Allin "Crust" (Although I like pre 1985 GG) but these are excellent starting points.

I would also recommend D*I*R*T*, Rudimentary Peni, Flux of Pink Indians, Poison Girls, and Conflict.

I would also recommend The (U.K.) Subhumans, although they're not actually Crust, but still good. (And slightly more musically sophisticated than the crust bands recommended)

I second the conflict recommendation. They are fucking great

i'll def check them out

Thier album ungovernable force is thier best album IMO

Couple good records in this. You could just find some crust bands you like and surf through related artists and stuff.

A little wordy, but highly recommended.

Check out the Oathbreaker record Eros/ Anteros