youtube.com/watch?v=rbb8juYENmM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_influence_on_Filipino_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Filipino
instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damn trent lose some weight

"No"

youtube.com/watch?v=E66dVx9LbrA&feature=youtu.be

Oh shit I didn't know he had kids with her.
I hate to say this, but I'm not joking, they might not be fine.
Also I remember Trent being like hyper ripped not that long ago, I guess he's been taking it real easy lately.

She looks like Obama's daughter

what if i told you that was 7 years ago?

Trent did alright.

What am I supposed to feel?

Well it seems like it was 2 years ago apparently.

>that belly

So what? Zappa named his kids things like Dweezil and Moon Unit. They seem to be well-adjusted people.

RACE MIXING CuckLORD UGHHH

I mean I guess if you're into that sort of thing. She had a nice voice on that project they did together a while back.
I just, I don't know, I just feel like sometimes that something along the line had to get really fucked up for a white guy to not be able to marry white.

The bigger problem is that they are hapa with a white dad.

Was it around that Year Zero album time/tour

youtu.be/ahgwcC2oQ0w?t=36

i cannot believe that people still think like this, even on Sup Forums.

Quality music discussion.

Me either, don't they know what year it is?

there's leaks in the containment boards around summer

That face when superior AMWF mix, WMAF mixes are doomed be losers.

This is the face btw.

According to some study, white men with asian women is ideal for procreation for the upcoming decades. I don't remember where I read that but it was in depth

You are a rich & famous rockstar and the best you can do is a 4/10 brown flipina (although her body is about 8/10) . Once again whenever you see a white guy with an 'asian' girls, she is almost always a SE Asian 3rd worlder.

>Once again whenever you see a white guy with an 'asian' girls, she is almost always a SE Asian 3rd worlder.

Meanwhile the average Asian guy gets the best & the hottest White girls

Meh, I agree with his sentiment.

>to not be able to marry white
Yeah sorry to tell you this, but nowadays there's some crazy people out there who perhaps value some other things more in their partner than their ethnicity. Absolutely mad right?

Even an Asian guy with no chin and looks like a racial cariacture from WW2 anti-Jap cartoons can get the literally the biggest 'new' name in music

> what is cherry picking

Pretty accurate, WMAF mixes tend to have terrible taste in music also, watch this guy sperg out (wearing a Star Wars mask aswell lol):

youtube.com/watch?v=rbb8juYENmM

New HTDA when?

>Even an Asian guy with no chin and looks like a racial cariacture from WW2 anti-Jap cartoons can get the literally the biggest 'new' name in music

she's pretty average desu

i've been coming to this shithole for over 3 years. i'm just not some brain dead retard that gets in brainwashed by pol's shitposting in other boards.

holy hell, this threadgetting spicy ^

better just post my stance on all this: I'm a white male but would only like a Japanese of Korean qt. I don't like filipinos in terms of attractiveness.

>Japanese of Korean qt

The only East Asian females you are going to get are ones that look like this as the only attractive ones only date within their race/ethnic group unless you have lots of $$$. You will settle for brown jungle southeast Asian.

> I don't like filipinos in terms of attractiveness.

Probably because Flips are bottom of the barrell in several aspects. They're all mixes of Spanish and Natives as well, in fact the more beautiful/ successful Flips tend to have a high percentage of Spanish ancestory. Read thsi for more details: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_influence_on_Filipino_culture

if you have someone who loves you and will fuck you regardless (or have given up on that happening in your life) can let yourself go

also when you have kids you eat a lot of their leftovers because they never finish a meal. unless you throw away food. but most people don't throw away food, even rich people. you end up finishing a lot of pizza and eating lots of crust.

yellow fever is a mental illness. east asian faces are disgusting.

but actually having a kid with one is even worse.

reminder that Sup Forums wasn't always like this and you are a misguided trash person

spanish ancestory in flips is way overblown, the most attractive flips are chinese / have chinese ancestry (just look at their TV shows and every actress is chinese / mixed with chinese or whites). the most successful flips are chinese.

"Despite constituting a small fraction of the country's population, the Chinese Filipinos have a disproportionate impact on both trade and industry. Many stores and restaurants, as well as factories and manufacturing firms are owned by Chinese Filipinos, who are estimated to control 50 to 60 percent of non-land share capital in the Philippines, and as much as 35 percent of all total sales in the Philippines"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Filipino

I know that feel. All the attractive ones i know, seem to only speak in their native language at my school and dont talk to us white boys. A 10/10 Japanese girl i liked settled for a chubby asian boy :(

you're probably a gookette who fetishizes whites and hangs out in indie hipster places like Sup Forums in the hopes of getting white dick. you're upset because you don't want to read white men disparaging the beta white male/manipulative asian female pairing.

>reminder that Sup Forums wasn't always like this and you are a misguided trash person

LOL

Regards, someone who has been here longer than you.

Perhaps, the areas that are tend to have high percent of Spanish ancestory though, however we can both agree that the native Flip usually are of a lower social class.

>it's another tumblr thread

I know this half black/ half chinese guy and he's the nicest person I've ever met.

lol at you using dating stats from a website called coffee meets bagel (??? is that)

Asian women:

>4 feet tall
>round, flat, dopey faces faces
>no hair or eye variation whatsoever, just the same soulless copy and paste
>no breasts
>no butt
>no hips
>wide flaring negroid noses
>shrill ching chong accents

The problem isn't their marriage, it's their kids. Hapas are mentally ill 90% of the time and sometimes have violent tendencies due to insecurity. Pic related

I've never seen a more unattractive group of women

Hallo, Herr Lebensborn!

It's a San Francisco-based dating app with 1.5+ million users and was created by Asian-Americans.

you keep saying hapa while ignoring only those with BETA white men and Asian women have problems. meanwhile all the successful hapa children from ASIAN MEN + WHITE WOMEN (AMWF) are fine.

instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/

>be a gook
>don't even look like your culture's trademarked pop culture art form

Do, go on, please.

You like ugly little gremlins? You like people who look a mad scientist's failed attempt to create a human-looking android?

DELETE THIS THREAD

Well let's be honest here, they look like average people, there are attractive and there are not so attractive ones. Same with white women. I don't see why you would care unless you're obese to be honest.

This thread took an interesting turn.

the help phil thread got deleted by some retarded fucking amateur teen janitor, yet all this Sup Forums shitposting goes on unfettered

good job