Is it anyone elses favorite album of all time?

is it anyone elses favorite album of all time?

Yep

i cant be alone

OOOH YEAH OH YEAH OOOH YEAH OH YEAH OOOH YEAH OH YEAH OOOH YEAH OH YEAH OOOH YEAH OH YEAH OOOH YEAH OH YEAH OOOH YEAH OH YEAH OOOH YEAH OH YEAH OOOH YEAH OH YEAH OOOH YEAH OH YEAH OOOH YEAH OH YEAH OOOH YEAH OH YEAH OOOH YEAH OH YEAH OOOH YEAH OH YEAH OOOH YEAH OH YEAH

I was just about to make this thread
listened to it twice today already
there's just so much to love in it

I've listened to it like 3 times in the past few days. I like it more every time. Admittedly, the only song I had ever heard was Frontier Psychiatrist. I didn't listen to the actual album until it was put on Spotify last year.

It used to when I was younger and into drugs. Just re listened to it, and it's actually quite bland.

It's alright

never liked this album, obnoxious sample SINCE I LEFT YOU, repeats for too much.

thats literally one song

The whole album is obnoxious and cheesey

i remember in the fourth grade i had no friends and at the lunch table i recited every sample and lyric of "frontier psychiatrist" much to everyone's confusion

hey not cringe at all, this is pretty good

Pretty lame though actually, this is why bullies should always exist

FLIGHT 22 IS OFF TO HONOLULU
FLIGHT 22 IS OFF TO HONOLULU

it was really lame :(

yup

>obnoxious
You're just trying to hate it at this point

Have you guys listened to their new single? :^)

*kids who got beat by their dads should always exist

That's a genius sample though. It actually says "Since I met you". You're convinced it's "left" because that's the name. The person singing is trying to convince themselves they are better off since they left their partner. Actually, they were better "since I MET you", but they want to tell themselves they aren't.

that's my jam nigga

This dude gets it

Favorite meme album, maybe

Not to be a >DUDE WEED XD fag but when you listen to this album stoned for the first time as a teenager it's pretty immense.

Holy shit I had no idea. Fight Tonight's vocal sample is also "I need to book a flight tonight. I" but i always see people saying it's "you could book a flight tonight. I"

I think this album is the perfect melancholic breakup album, as opposed to a traditional depressive breakup album like Disintegration. In the beginning of the album, the speaker claims that he is better off without his ex partner ("I've found the world so new"). He convinces himself that he can be happy without her, and this is showed in the album by all of the dance tracks symbolizing that he is having an amazing time without her in his life anymore. However, when we get to Extra Kings, the speaker realizes that he can't keep acting like he is okay. Going to the club and dancing his ass to forget about her isn't working anymore. Now he desperately wants her back, but he knows he never will because he waited too long to say how he really felt about the breakup.

At least that's my interpretation of the album..

t. embryo

t. super duper embryo

Degenerate

Agreed. Not only that but Extra Kings brings the album full circle meaning the "protagonist" is no better off than when they started. Despite all that they can't let them go.

It's been my favorite album since I first heard it. I know most ppl think "those who don't listen to much music have Avalanches as their fav" and that may be true but I listen to toooonssss of music, listened to most of what's on Sup Forums essentials list (besides metal, soz) before I even knew what Sup Forums was.

That boy needs therapy.

I cannot listen to this album all the way through, its so fucking boring

lol nice