What do you guys think of this album? I thought it was great

What do you guys think of this album? I thought it was great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfCY4QjJIpM
omniac.bandcamp.com/album/sunsoaked
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I also think that it's great

Eating Us is better

Makes me happy

Good but 'dude weed lmao'

Fucking fantastic

extremely underrated

Why does everybody hate it?

People hate it?

I like it, but personally the vocoders tire me out by the end. And a lot of the songs sound samey.

There are a few redeeming song/moments though.

>that soaring synth line in Forever Heavy
>pic related

Really good. Vocoder gets old a bit

This, even tho i love it

Forever Heavy, Sun Lip, They Live in the Meadow, and When the Sun grows on your tongue are my favorites

This

>muh vocoder

I can't get into Tobacco because of this.

Falling Through a Field and Start a people are 0 time better, but it's still good.

>mfw the synth bass line on When The Sun Grows on Your Tongue

yes, the duft pank fans

>disliking vocoder

I see it

It's one of my fav albums of all time. Got me through the winter when I used to get seasonal depression really bad.

i totally forgot about this album! i remember enjoying it

one of the first albums I got smonked to, fuckin great tunes m8

more like dude acid lmao

this is secretly their best album

very yes

I know it sounds so lame, but I've always wanted to drop acid to this album. I've never done acid.

big fan. All of tobacco's stuff is fantastic. Anyone know how he is live? Thinking about seeing him soon

As much of a cliche druggy as this makes me sound I highly recommend it. It's truly an experience that can't be replicated by anything else in life (besides some SERIOUS meditation and other psychadelics of course). And it is fun as fuck. Just make sure to get real stuff (dark net is a good place to look if you don't know people, also get a test kit) and make sure you do it in a place you are comfortable with with people you are comfortable with for your first time at least

Same here

Shit is good. Tobacco is great too

It's a fantastic album, BMSR are incredible, my shirt I ordered came in today too

It's good but I like Extra Flavor better

Nice shirt

Looks nice

Falling Through a Field is amazing as well, I absolutely love Dandelion Graves

Kewl

His live shows are great. The projections are so good. Get into the thick of the crowd.

do yourselves the favor and hear the superior version

youtube.com/watch?v=pfCY4QjJIpM

Try ketamine with this record. Acid is great, but ketamine is way more fun and goes way better with this album.

Thank you based user. For real.

I love this album. Almost didn't listen to it, but it's a gem.
I liked some of cobra juicy a lot too, it would be 9/10 if they shortened it to an EP

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "Forever Heavy" could possibly have with "Untitled Roadside Demo"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in a random order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That BMSR's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 3 years ago, and after the utter flop of Start a People they've now given up writing truly new music altogether?

I do, in a sense, agree with you. SeeFu Lilac felt like the smallest leap they've ever made. But I still like BMSR.

who /ripoff/ here
omniac.bandcamp.com/album/sunsoaked

it's radiohead pasta, don't bother

lel

Drop acid and listen to Trout Mask Replica, I swear to god it will be the funniest shit you've ever heard in your life

really awesome

first time i've seen this on Sup Forums

it used to be on the Sup Forums essentials
that's actually how I found out about BMSR

oh my god that's a hilarious scam
he's selling nonexistent cassettes

shit maybe 2008 Sup Forums

just dug up the album in my old files now and listening to it.

i saw it posted a ton back when i first started browsing but it's definitely off the radar here now. damn shame, bmsr's stuff is wild

Same

A Tobaxxo friend maybe?

Mooooooo