their album with the giant bunny on it

Candy, Cigarettes, and Cap Guns
>BUT SHES A STUPID CUNT

Whatever you're recommended, it won't have hate rain on me on it

Johnny hobo.

hows this?
youtube.com/watch?v=FO79S-VPkL0

>ironically using the term 'SJW'

I bet you're one of those gamergate people that claim the SJW boogeyman is ruining everything you enjoy

>SJW
>saying SJW unironically

top kek

might as well have said "more like this but panders to me not liking anyone caring about something that isn't anime and mountain dew"

Every time I ask for an example of an SJW they namedrop Anita Sarkeesian and I can't stop laughing.

your mom

Do you have any suggestion or not?

You're not wrong. You'd definitely consider her an SJW

Grow up

she must have a tight grip on your balls user. are do you frequent those incest threads on Sup Forums?

I'm a girl, actually

>SJW
CAN I SUGGEST YOU

The Grown Ups? They're quite an interesting band but they have nothing to do with Andrew Jackson Jihad. Got other bands to suggest?

American Tune is a sarcastic diss track about how he was going through major depression and people he talked to about it dismissed it as "you're white, what problems do you really have?"

congrats on missing the point faggot

I masturbate onto pictures of Foucault and then set them on fire

Praise Evropa
Deus fucking vult

damn, she straight up castrated you. Im so sorry for your loss.

Have they confirmed this in an interview or something? It really doesn't come across that way.

what's even cringier were the people that were taking it seriously, on both sides; "Yeah screw white people!" and "wow stupid cuck sjw band!" goddamn cringe

Except they actually made a song called "Fuck white people"

Lmao, because that's definitely the only case of those opinions expressed in their music.
>People
>Zombie By The Cranberries By Andrew Jackson Jihad
>Fuck White People

I saw them play at a place that had a fucking sign saying "This is a safe space" and spoke to Sean and he called it a really awesome place, let's not pretend they're not atleast liberal

which is hilarious bro, have a sense of humour.

youtube.com/watch?v=_eVef-ub44k

idk if it's exactly what you're looking for but these guys appeal to the same part of me that Andrew Jackson Jihad does

Holy shit you guys are a bunch of retards. OP just ask for suggestions and you turn this into a gender studies debate.

Here's some I personally enjoy:
>Against Me! - Against Me! Is Reinventing Axl Rose
>Regina Spektor - Soviet Kitsch
>Herman Düne - Not on Top
>Ani DiFranco - Dilate
>Violent Femmes - s/t
>Hamell on Trial - Choochtown
>Ghost Mice - All We Got Is Each Other

>"This is a safe space"

So may I mosh like a moron and crowdsurf in said concert?

>attempts to respond to OP's request
>link leftists
aight dude you do you

Frank Zappa

Why did he changed the name of the band?

Yes, which I did. The entire time. It was just a sign listing types of hate speech which weren't tolerated, but people (mostly white young adult men) were still having a great ass time. Contrary to what it might imply, a "safe space" does not mean that every one is afraid of offending anyone, just means don't be a dick to minorities, racial or sexual.

You need a designated space to behave like adults?

This has to be a troll but I don't know anymore.

This has to be a troll but I don't know anymore.

You can't stop laughing because you're autistic?

so is sjw like internet techno talk

Because Andrew Jackson Jihad isn't a PC name.

Muslims were threatening to kill band members if they did not remove the name

>it's another SJW get triggered for nothing episode

my personal favorite

So I guess you cannot answer him and you retort to him by being a parrot. Thank goodness I don't live in your shitty Western countries. Go ahead, make me feel comfortable by not insulting me, a minority.

Redpilled Folk Punk by qt aryan lolis
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uKJA0kSPAYI

EXCUSE ME DO YOU KNOW FOR SURE THEY WERE MUSLIMS AND NOT WHITE AMISH FROM THE MOUNTAINS OF SWITZERLAND? LIKE CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE SHITLORD

UGGGGGGGGGH

It would be funny if it was supposed to be humorous, but it isn't.

Anyway you see it the song is embarrasing and cringeworthy as is all the bands output.

be my gf?

I am white, male 100% straight and really proud of my race and heritage... Does that 'trigger' you?

>here's what all you triggered numale faggots look like btw

He didn't offer me anything to retort to. Principle of charity applies, and I don't want to have a debate based on a wrong understanding of what's at play. This conversation is completely played out and I'm not the one to be having it, because I'm not a big advocate of safe spaces. I just provided an anecdote and a brief description in response to someone else's comment.

I also don't see what's shitty about living in a western country, I'm quite enjoying it. Also go fuck yourself.

>fuck those cracker bastards
>fuck them right in the ass
>KILLTHEWHITEDEVILKILLTHEWHITEDEVILKILLTHEWHITEDEVIL
>not sarcastic

Gamer gate was one of the defining events of the 21st Century. In ten years we are gonna have a bunch of war films honoring the heroes of gamergate. Survivors are getting medals and invited to meet the president

violent femmes

>being proud of something you have no control over

you're a moron

No I'm serious, they got death threat but instead of standing their ground they pussied out and changed the name

Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains
This Bike is a Pipe Bomb

Next time on 'Mommy Left Me For a Black Man'

>Surprised when punk music is left leaning

hurrr durr

How does it feel to be so insecure that a satirical song triggers you?

Also Violent Femmes