Albums that cause you to attack anyone who says they aren't the best thing since sliced bread

albums that cause you to attack anyone who says they aren't the best thing since sliced bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hi2fIMzIpw
soundcloud.com/porter-robinson/nero-the-thrill-porter-robinson-remix
youtu.be/M1nGULWNPCs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you parodying the one guy who spams it or

Same senpai

I love this fucking album

Holy shit this could've been the future of synthpop

instead he got btfo'd by chvrches and flume. Look what you guys did to him

(actually a 8/10 album tho)

Why has he released nothing new in like 3 years? What the fuck is he doing over there

Will always be my favorite album, and Sweet Thing will always be my favorite song.

Second the weather gets warm it's all I can listen to.

No greater feeling than stepping out into the sun when that wandering bassline starts in.

You might appreciate this:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hi2fIMzIpw

All electro house albums are completely interchangeable

Is this bait?

kek

sucking Madeon's dick or something idk

He had a really good Spotify playlist going but stopped updating it... Maybe he's becoming the NEET we always knew he was destined to be. Also he did a remix last year which is sexy hell

soundcloud.com/porter-robinson/nero-the-thrill-porter-robinson-remix

>worlds
>electrohouse

Odesza's divinity remix is super creative.
youtu.be/M1nGULWNPCs

Suck it up kids, Porter Robinson made yet another generic as fuck poptronic album

Nah m8

Straight up sounds like an Odesza song, not even a remix. p impressive but the drops are sorta generic

Maybe it's because I heard this song before I heard the original version so I was pretty impressed with the sample chopping.

Still their songs always sound so...full.

weeaboowave is bad sorry

No

weeb edm pard reeeee

>Porter Robinson
that is music for ravegirls to sob over it's cheesy garbage
haha your music bad!! haha!!!

tru

>poptronic

lmao who the fuck says this

probably living the neet life and watching too much anime or something

he's just returning to his roots.

Derivative. A watered down version of the trends from yesteryear. Like someone who found something they liked and desperately wanted to be a spitting image of it. This guy has such a raging desire to be an M83 and Daft Punk fusion but comes off as an experiment gone horribly wrong. That would be fine if this didn't come off as a parody of all that stuff, because it's basically the Weird Al Yankovic version of dream synth, except not on purpose. It's like you were to have the situation of Marilyn Monroe and Einstein; yes you could come up with a child that has the beauty of Marilyn and the brains of Einstein but you could also have a child with the looks of the less appealing and the brains of the less intelligent. A perfect ideal or insignificant, complete downgrade. This album is by all means the latter.

Let's put it into perspective, though. This feels like a 2nd grade science project to a scientist's extensive research presentation. Porter is the 2nd grader, M83 / Punk are the scientists. Porter here doesn't know what he's doing is insignificant to science. He doesn't realize just how outclassed he is compared to actual scientists, because all he needs to do is make something cool and he'll get a 100 on the project, right? He'll get a pat on the back from his teacher (his fans) even though it's the same shit everyone else does, which is really just grabbing and pasting work already done by other people. But, of course, since he's a 2nd grader, he'll come away from it feeling triumphant that all the work he did was already done for him from the start. M83 / Punk, meanwhile, have been extensively setting the pace and tone for modern synth, dream pop, electronic, and dance music in general. Porter Robinson makes a pretty ok vinegar volcano, but M83 and Daft Punk are the people who fucking figure out the chemical reactions behind it in the first place.

Tumblrcore in a nutshell. EDM artist goes synth and "oh my God so unique!" Dude is probably gonna make a killing off this album getting people to drink his damn salty ass vinegar volcano. 1 star for effort and because there's at least a few moments he kind of comes close to replicating the weakest moments from his inspirations. We've had shit like this for 5 years everywhere. 5 years. Let's not act like this is even passable in relation to the waves of stuff we've been graced with.

Legit awful album. I feel sad that people actually consider slowed down his EDM worthy of praise. I consider him a tier or two below Vaporwave he is that shit.

One of the best noise pop releases of the 2010s.

>going on rym ever

kek

BULLY, YOU LEAVE MY ALBUM ALONE!

This album was in no way revolutionary but I grew up listening to it and it's probably still one of my favorite albums. I am rabidly defensive of it.

>censored tits

c'mon famalam