I am an angsty teenager. Give me something that will resonate with me

Anything that helped you cope with your angst as a teen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MElfYleGIVU
youtube.com/watch?v=DpxU88pUxNc
youtube.com/watch?v=FAPKM0RZ4as
youtube.com/watch?v=l29qZa0XQAo
youtube.com/watch?v=q-o3l8uKloM
youtube.com/watch?v=OrMjc4oz0mY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ir i were an angry teenage again i would probably listen to normie pop punk like good charlotte, neck deep, blink182 and would grow up some balls to live my teenage days like i should have instead of being a cringe sad fan of kraut music

Radiohead

Listen to a lot of tyler the creator for my angst. That and nirvana.

Unwound, Pg.99, Fugazi, shit like that

any of matt mahaffey's earlier stuff, more specifically anything on subliminal plastic motives. it curbed my crippling depression as an angsty teen

Listen to this while reading this.

eminems old albums are so angsty they make you want to burn the world down

(Slim shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP)

Ironically enough I was thinking of these two things today.

dsbm
disconnect yourself from normie life

DSBM is a good choice. Normies will never understand it.

This really helped me user. Live through this (their previous album) is also nice and angsty.

this album feels like it's all about "conversation fear"

Muh eye Go 2s

Galaxie 500 - On Fire (the anthem to total fucking loss of any meaningful relationship to society)
Slowdive - Souvlaki (gr8 for after you break up with your goth gf who you still aren't quite over... ;'^(
AJJ - People who eat people (great for the working class hero or whatever)
Of Montreal - Skellington Lamps (danceably sad / flamboyantly fab)

>No I've never had a job, because I've never wanted one
wdhmbt?

Codeine - Frigid Stars

listening to Indian Summer-angry son was always good when i was feeling especially angsty

>So who is rich and who is poor? I cannot say.

What does "wdhmbt" mean?

teen suicide is the best teen angst music

what did he mean by that

Perhaps to show that money is of no interest to him

Thank you.

yes

>Perhaps to show that money is of no interest to him
That's what I thought, but if you want to be an independent adult you need a job, even if you earn just enough to get by. So is he saying that he's content being financially dependent on his family?

Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream
youtube.com/watch?v=MElfYleGIVU
Nick Cave - Tender Prey
youtube.com/watch?v=DpxU88pUxNc
Slowdive - Souvlaki
youtube.com/watch?v=FAPKM0RZ4as
The Cure - Disintegration
youtube.com/watch?v=l29qZa0XQAo

Music sounded so GOOD as an angsty teen... I'd like to experience that emotional intensity again, although the rest of the baggage of being ultra-hormonal and in highschool I'll pass on

Hahahaha. That is a funny way of perceiving it. I believe it is from the perception of an ambitious person who wishes to have an occupation thay involves his passions;however, as we all know, dreams don't always come true. So the lyrics may be in regards to working a job that you hate, but need in order to be financially independent.

that track about the icp guys sucking each other made me lose alot of respect for eminem. He's just another rapper that got caught up in the beef other rapers start with each other. He's way more talented than most but still.

I just relistened to Siamese Dream today. I love it so much. And Disintegration helped me through very dark times. I wholeheartedly agree with you on it. There is just something about adolescence and Robert Smiths, much like Morrissey.

brand new, pg 99, and the microphones were my favs when i had teen angst.

Death Grips Money Store trumps anything i've ever heard as far as angsty music goes. There are few songs i listen to on the album, its just too in my face.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-o3l8uKloM

When I was mostly loitering with my friends by the park/graveyard at the age of 14

youtube.com/watch?v=OrMjc4oz0mY

This around the end of high-school.

>they were alright

Classic edgy angst :^)

>no one has mentioned this

Also

This also does the trick. More so for the older teens. Especially when you have left over Hydrocodone pills from your wisdom teeth surgery :^)

ooooo good shout. Basically white male teenage angst the album.