Dreamers

>Dreamers
>They never learn
This is LITERALLY a Coldplay-tier lyrical cliché. Were they being ironic or something?

No it's not. There's no Coldply song with the lyrics dreamers, they never learn in succession.

You're an idiot

yeah

Explain what makes a lyric "Coldplay-tier"

and please define "Coldplay-tier"

sup b8

A lyric is Coldplay-tier when it is tired, contrived and/or banal. It may look like it has a deeper meaning on the surface, but closer inspection will find it is just fluff

>that's a nice way to start jonny

what did he mean by this?

>tfw you will never go into the snow cave and give Thom a hug

it's Adele.
it's dull mid-tempo ballads a la Coldplay and U2 and that awful Muse single from Drones, "Mercy?"
Listen to "Glass Eyes" and listen to Adele's "When We Were Young" and tell em you can't easily imagine her singing their song and getting away with it.

Literally every time it gets to

>I'm not living
>I'm just killing time

My face screws up into a ball

Like come on I've only heard that 10000000 times before man. Still a good album though.

>I used to rule the world

Viva La Vida has good lyrics

The song was written in like 1995, so you gotta give them a little bit of a break for the cheesier lyrics. They were a lot younger as a band then.

>My face screws up into a ball
is this a true american expression?

It isn't in Missouri, and we have many retarded expressions here, so I doubt it

AMSP was full of these shitty generic lyrics.

>broken hearts make it rain
>broken hearts make it rain

Bravo, Yorke

>were they being ironic or something?
yes, idiot

>just because I'm losing
>doesn't mean I'm lost
What did he mean by this?

this is more on point than most would like to admit

shut up screwball. go off and read your poetry by alfred lord tennyson

pls no bully

desu I like all Radiohead lyrics from OKC to TKOL but AMSP did have some cringe shit.

>The lyrics in The Numbers

>doesn't understand the modification "-tier"
welcome to Sup Forums! :-)
i'm glad that the Radiohead fans conceded this point. the thread should have ended here.
this is also an excellent point that was confirmed by another poster and never followed up on
lyrics can be changed much more easily than other elements of the song, and it's not as if the song hasn't developed in 21 years. or are you admitting your beloved Radiohead actually just released what we doubters accused them of releasing - a cynical cash-in outtakes compilation? take your time answering to unspin your web. :-)
this makes no sense

could you be more fucking wrong? the fact you even know the name of a muse song.. kill yourself

Calm down pal

Radiohead was always just Coldplay for contrarians

except radiohead has been around since the 70's, and even throbbing gristle backup band at points.

We meant Coldplay's bad songs.

what

le jr. dino for u big pappy. :)

PISS OFF SCREWBALL NO ONE CONCEDED SHITwhat does he listen to Sup Forums?

Staircase

Morning Bell/Amnesiac

How I made my Millions

ITT: A main course of bait and endless hunger for edgy deep meaning lyrics. They don't give a shit anymore, they are calmer now and just want to relax. Less singer/songwriter lyric bullshit. They're just trying to get the sound out and its fucking amazing.