How can a bloated, Southern, bald, ex-junkie, alcoholic trigger so many people?

How can a bloated, Southern, bald, ex-junkie, alcoholic trigger so many people?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Phillip Anselmo
literally who?

they want to be triggered

they're easily bothered by persistence

Because their brother died in a shooting.

I still like Pantera

they find things to get upset about

Black Power

so edgy

How can a cute little Pug trigger the UK government?

any pics without the shorts?

Wow, people are really oversensitive today

>that facial hair
>the hat
>the pale skin

Why?

What do you expect from those Southern rednecks?

>it's real
HOLY SHIT LMOA

>metal fan can't understand why regular people would get upset over someone with a history of associating with racists doing the nazi salute
gee i wonder why

Dimebag sabotaged Phil covertly in Pantera's music. If you listen to any Pantera song, the instrumental guitar parts were there is no singing are instantly memorable and technically awe-inspiring. Then once Phil comes in the music turns into sub-retarded shit, which subconsciously makes you hate Phil. Basically the man who shot Dimebag recognized this injustice and wanted to make things right for Phil, who's reputation had been ruined by DD's machinations.

I love Phil. I saw through it all, user.

No, seriously, tell us.

because white supremacy is dumb

>get upset
>over minor issue
ok kevin

it was more a jab at how far removed metal fans are from the social dogma and "regular" mannerisms but i'll see my way out

How?

thinking a person isn't good because they aren't white is pretty silly

>isn't good
It's about supremacy, not so much about who's good.
We all like dogs, but no one thinks they should be in charge.

what makes you think you're better than a dog

>he thinks this is an insult

rururu-baka

More intelligence
Verbal and written communication
Critical thinking skills
Opposable thumbs

From an evolutionary standpoint, every person has the exact same potential for intelligence. That's a fact.

Source?

but a dog can run at incredibly fast speeds
a dog can hear and smell things miles away
a dog has a jaw that can break bones
you're basing your judgement on your superiority over dogs on standards that favour you, much like you do with race
just because a non-white person doesn't adhere to the tenets of society that benefitted the people that created them centuries ago doesn't mean they aren't worthy
grow up

True, also I want to fuck a dog but bestiality is illegal

I saw it mentioned in the documentary series The Incredible Human Journey.

I can shoot a dog in the face.
I can trap a dog into a cell.
I can feed a dog poison.
I can take a dog to a doctor to have an abortion.

A dog can bite me.

I'm superior.

>grow up
Dude, you think dogs should rule the world. Don't tell me to grow up.

>just because a non-white person doesn't adhere to the tenets of society that benefitted the people that created them
These societies benefit everyone, that's why so many people are migrating to them.
Who's migrating to their shit-tier societies? No one that's who, because their shit.

>BBC television
Ah, so it's bullshit.

None of those traits you mention are beneficial towards society. Also one contributing factor humans are superior compared to lets say in your case dog, is language and that propels us to evolve, develop and invent so many things that the dog doesn't have.

Ten-thousand years ago, humans were all about sticks and bugs and living in straw huts however now with you being a retarded hypocrite is using one of the finest inventions of communication to showcase your idiocy. What has the dog done other than being domesticated for human use? There are either used as pets, in the workforce or Korean cuisine. I mean I love dogs, I have a golden retriever myself but if you think your argument has any value at all because of muh standards that favour you, go reconsider of all the achievements human have done, compared to dogs.

mfw white wine

>mfw a thread about Phil Anselmo saying "white power" turns into an argument about dog supremacy

Oh man

welp, g'night gang

>I can kill it therefore I'm the surperior life form

I can kill Stephan Hawking but I'm a low class, earning $15/hr nobody who's contributed nothing to anything worth a shit.

Who's superior in this instance?

There's no argument to be had Tbh dogs are the superior life forms.

>they lick peanut butter off my balls

Sometimes I wonder who's really in charge.

SHITPOSTING:

the thread

You are, because you were able to live on in hopes of spreading your seed and your ideals of dog worship.

vaguely related - Sup Forums's take over of Sup Forums coincides with my branching out in the world. Some of my closest and most impressive friends are blacks, Jews, and gays. It's really hard to look at the merits of people like Varg Vikernes and weev when I see their core believes as so false and disgusting, and directly oppositional to my real world experiences. I have to assume anyone who's involved with these political views have shut out much of the world, and that makes them contemptible - it's like taking your political advice from a child who plays evil dictators in real time strategy games.

FUCKING HOSTILE

>ywn live on in hopes of spreading your seed to worship dogs

why live?

SHITPOSTING:

the post

This random picture on the internet is surely to be trusted.

The worst is that the guy look like your run-of-the-mill raver, or vegan guy into hardcore punk.
I highly doubt that his guy has authoritarian political views.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/

>WARNING: THIS VIDEO FEATURES MATERIAL THAT MAY CAUSE OFFENCE

Are people these days all a bunch of babies? Also the video so fucking cute especially the salute part, whats wrong with gaz ze juez?

>Who's migrating to their shit-tier societies? No one that's who, because their shit.

>ignoring years and years of colonialism

>>ignoring years and years of colonialism
>he doesn't understand that discourse of politics and whats right and wrong has changed
>also too fucking bad you're the weaker race

jidf please go

dont be silly user hitler loved jews so much

colonialism made all the places in the world better don't be a dumb shit libtard