LOL WERE NOT HIPSTERS AT ALL

LOL WERE NOT HIPSTERS AT ALL

faggot

>hipsters

>hipsters
>>>/2008/

Great thread

Can you imagine being so pleb you think regular Sup Forumscore is "hipster". Everyone and their grandmother's heard this shit OP.

Sup Forums-core is just meant to be a gateway into discovering alternative music. Its not meant to be a bible or a rule that says "you must only listen to these and nother else". You dont even have to like them. Its just a point in the right direction.

None of those are hipster or underground.

Sup 2007 Sup Forums

Mu core are albums that get talked about/mentioned a lot here. And are generally liked by most and spammed a lot. They are not meant to be a starting point, they are supposed to be albums you see often here, so if you don't already know them you will feel out of the loop.

American Football and the Burial album should be replaced.

Believe it or not, most of them are to the average person

Burial album is on the mu core chart that is usually posted.

Why are underage mu faggots full of cognitive dissonance? The average person that is even slightly into listening to music knows these. People that aren't don't count you dumb fuck.

>People that aren't don't count
They do though you fucking sperglord, everybody listens to music. I agree that anyone with at least minimal knowledge of music would know some of these, but most people, most as in the majority of the fucking world, do not. Hate to break it to you, but the average person probably has never heard of Trout Mask Replica

No, they don't you dumb fuck. Thats like being proud for running better than someone that is a couch potato. It doesn't mean jack shit when you compare it to your own kind, other runners in that case.

im pretty sure the sonne=blackbox album is underground

You're fucking deluded, man. Of course you shouldn't be proud for "listening to better music" than someone else, idiot. The average young person might've heard some Radiohead, Kanye, and maybe "even" American Football, but most of those albums are not popular at all in the mainstream.

>but most of those albums are not popular at all in the mainstream.
That doesn't mean they're "hipster" or underground.

sorry but you really need to get over your snowflake attitude

stop using "average person" like some derogatory term

You are very much average in the music word. Even otherwise you probably browse r/indieheads and think neutral milk hotel amd animal collective aren't widely known even outside of music. Just looked it up on Spotify, each have millions of plays. get over yourself faggot

OP is extremely confused on the definition of Hipster.

would you like to suck my cock OP ;)

That was my first post btw, I wasn't the earlier poster. I was just saying that stuff like Slint or DG etc are way out of the mainstream music, and you can't really not countries people who you think are not "into music" because 99% of people listen to it whether it's just Maroon 5 and Taylor Swift, or mu-core. And idk why the hell you think I'm having a snowflake attitude, I was actually just saying the opposite, listening to any specific kind of music doesn't make you any better person than the other

All of those except kanye and MPP are great.

Prove me wrong

"Hipster" stuff is never actually underground

I agree that they're not hipster or underground, but if you asked 100 random persons for those albums I bet there would be maximally five to ten persons who actually know those albums

Holy shit you're retarded. I can talk to anyone at my uni and mention any one of these albums, at MOST I will get a "oh I've heard of Animal Collective..." And not someone who's able to write an essay on how Trout Mask Replica changed rock music, or what is one of the landmark indie folk albums of the past 20 years.

Seriously, if you go to the mall and randomly ask people about these (even in a college town) then very few will have even heard of these. Just because you and your autistic friends know about these doesn't mean the whole world does