youtube.com/watch?v=OgiEKJ5VRdA
youtu.be/9xWiro_tS1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

report and do not migrate to early threads

laboooom

This was early. I'll have to report.

WHO wore it better

sm love their cringe
no clue about monster, no news yet but i hope its sooner rather than later id be really happy if it was tomorrow at the same time but i doubt it
>release individual video teasers for each member
this is what they did for CMB so they're probably trying to stray away, i was hoping they'd all be individual teasers too though lmao i wanted individual member albums too

i've been watching performances of Gee for like 2 hours straight
i have work today
i need to sleep but i cant
help

iljins

sluggie

post some dirty little fucksluts like yeri

one on the right looks nice

WRONG

Mina should reproduce with jimin. Their children will be minigods

Yeah. But I feel like they direct the cringe to Exo. You see, Super Junior is kind of goofy so it doesn't count. Taemin and Jonghyun had actually pretty cool teasers/concepts that matched their personalities. RV had something pretty nice and Luna is just absolutely cool and fun.
It has to be individual teasers. They have 5 days to keep the fans interested.

mina doesn't like manlets

It suits Seolhyun better. They are right that it goces off different vibes.

I'll gladly offer my blood and soul to Vamp-xo.
I'm not offering my fiancé to the president of Korea. The president should have a dinner with all of the "nation's x". Taeyceon-son in law, Suzy-first love (I think the male first love is going to be Junior) IU-little sister, ect. That would be cool.
They aren't even that old. Irene maybe because she waited forever to debut.
I hope it remains like this all day.

Seulgi is a qt. Her smile is blinding.

all I can see is that hot exy pit

>8 minutes into a new thread
>already 3 essays
jesus fuck guys tone it down

it'd be less obnoxious if you guys put line breaks in between different concepts

as is it's like a gang of raving lunatics with add

ICE CREAM

You don't tell the experts how to do their craft, idiot. Shut up.

Jisoo tho

somi mommy

We like Seolhyun here.

have you seen shinees vcrs? where they literally create a new world aka shinee world? i think shinees might be even worse than exos sometimes
as much as i want individual teasers i can very well see sm going completely quiet for 5 days until the release

thats not seulgi thats yeri

if i did line breaks it would just make the paragraphs even bigger

>i wanted individual member albums too
This is what I wanted. The packaging and posters are a disappointment. I am looking forward to the photobook though only because I like these concepts but that's it.

slug is cute, yeri is pretty

word. One sentence posts should be banned.

why is streaming still shit

Me too. I'm loving the concept even if they're going to have some cringe-inducing aspects. Well whatever it is I still think the president must be a TOP fan. Though on the other hand Infinite are the kpop representatives, isn't it?
Yeah, I was talking about Irene. It must be weird for her to have to work with a teenage girl like Yeri. lol
I wouldn't count on that but it is what it is.
Also I thought that was Kris in your pic I was already happy.

Yeah but I'm just talking about the most recent stuff. I mean, if we look back every SM and pretty much kpop group has had cringe concepts except for NCT who's being kinda cool despite delusional the LSM imperialistic intentions.
You think so. I mean, I'm already very hyped but I need them to feed me little bits of info on the album/songs/members everyday so I can keep my sanity.

because server infrastructure sucks

I usually don't see Kris and think "cute" but he looks really cute in this picture.

She'll make an exception for Jimin because he's nice and currently rich. Also neither of them would date now. They know what they're about.
I hope Mina get more popular soon.

yea the posters are shit i dont know what sm was thinking i did like the logo one though
the rest of the packaging doesnt bother me im just mad that i cant continue my kai kyungsoo album collection

yea but shinee did that in 2014 thats not even that old sm just loves really horrible shit even nct had that cringy little boy teaser
>so I can keep my sanity.
lmao i agree i think its really unlikely that they will stop releasing stuff but i just wouldnt put it past them at this point i don't see individual teasers happening

I think people usually get a tough guy impression from him because he tries to act tough most of the time and he actually kind of is very reserved. His short hair doesn't help either, but I love it anyway.
He looks a lot more cute now that his hair is growing though. But I think he'll have to keep it short because of the movie he's doing right now.

Why did you make a thread about this?

i thought uglyioi was ugly until i realized she looks a bit like ashley now i don't think she's ugly. now bloodanus is uglyioi.

what bangers we banging?
youtube.com/watch?v=2SOZX1Ha71k

but korea does not

Where is kitty poster

3 strike out

?

i didn't say to post her, please delete your post

nah dude

I lubbz her

If Kris were cute, he'd look like Sungyeol.

You can't have an EXO supernatural concept without the cringe, unless you count Love Me Right as Alice in Wonderland.
Infinite as representatives to kpop this year yet I've heard nothing for the special. This isn't it:
youtu.be/XAM8GrQyy4c
Yeri is so much younger than Irene. It must be odd. I remember Onew saying there was a "generation gap" between him and Taemin. Imagine Yeri and Irene.
I can only hope for now it remains calm.
I would never post Kris. I post handsome devils like Taecyeon.

gf just sent me this

Oh shit you're right the little boy thing was ridiculous I forgot about that. Okay, SM is helpless but they did a good job with Luna, Jonhyun and Taemin, even Tiffany. I guess it's just a solo thing. lol
Well whatever they release I hope it's fun and interesting preferably actual content where I can see and hear my boys.
Also waiting for the pictures of Kyungsoo at that event last night. Only got previews so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKKXCHcItRw

based t-shirt

I want to marry all the Lovelyz and keep them in my mansion and enjoy one night a week with them
For Saturdays and Sundays I would enjoy two girls a night and rotate around.

no its crucial you learn that yoojung is sexy if you want to fit in

squatting to this
always

youtube.com/watch?v=OgiEKJ5VRdA

i love u unnie but please delete this thread

what's the dikc version of red wings. i'm gonna call it the NOD DS-7 Obelisk of Light. i ain't want that shit cochino

This girl I saw on TV earlier tonight is the cutest thing since literally ever

I think I will go to sleep soon

good thing ur just a NEET

Lol I really don't but okay. I accept it. Only way to have SM releases without cringe is if it's a solo album.
Oh yeah I came across it, forgot to post about it.
Yeri could be Irene's daughter. It's weird in Astro too. MJ is 22 I think but Sanha is 16. Creepy desu.
Don't insult Kris, yesterday anons complained about you hating Kris. Didn't you see?

good, hopefully you won't be so gay when u wake up

>Reposts: 1412

Hehe, I have Lay and Ksoo albums

It's because he's kind of smiling I think. Usually he is kind of scowling and looking tough like you said. I like him with short hair.

Guys stop with your erp already kek

jessica's nutritious milk

Ah, the ol' Hapa into Uggo switcheroo.

omo someone edit in a stream of blood shooting out at high psi

pathetic retard

I don't know if it's necessarily his smile because when hes smiling his sharp features get even more evident and that gives off a tough unreachable impression I think.
But in any case he is a sweetheart, anybody who worked with him lately will tell you that.

CL seems like such a little cum slut. To bad about the face

paruru is so cute, i'm watching her new drama and loving it~

idiot

yea solos and even the girl groups never get any modern cringe, i dont know why sm likes surrounding their boy groups with the most stupid storylines
>where I can see and hear my boys.
i liked what they did with the cmb teasers where they teased very small bits of the rest of the album too through the individual teasers, if they did that again i could die happy
ksoo fansites are also so slow to upload hq

kyungsoo always best
i have a tao one too but i bought it as a scared after thought after everyone started saying that sm was pulling taos album off websites

Suho will have a solo album one day. Lee Soo Man will do the right thing. Luna's solo is flopping hard. MeU disappoint me. It makes me feel better about Woohyunie though.
It's not like that for Seventeen. Youngest is 17 and oldest is 20.
The Korean government lied to us. I feel so used. Where is the Infinite kpop representative special?
>complainer user complaining and not knowing what rp means
Color me surprised.

user just doesn't want anons to post things that we like tbqhwu.

Do you think TAKANORI NISHIKAWA was allowed to fuck all of the STD ridden whores in aoa for their new video?

I want a somidaughter to sit on my lap and call me daddy......

friendly reminder we have to get to 310 meemees before we start a new thread

youtu.be/9xWiro_tS1k

aoa is pure, idiot

pure idiots

Bloodybuttqt......

Freud here, you have severe daddy issues and you want to fuck your own dad therefore projecting these sort of insecure feelings on your sexual partners like Somi.

Post your SOTY to break this curse

So they got the STDs from needles or what?
Don't be silly.

I think Korea is kind of retarded in that regard. Maybe they like memes more than we do. Which I couldn't believe was possible but there it goes.
Yeah I'll take that. Plus there's probably going to be an album highlights thing. Did you see the track list? Some interesting names. "Artificial Love".
Right? I hate that Sabor DO or something like that. But it is what it is. Kyungsoo looked good though, a gala event is always nice.

Suho will have a solo album after Chen, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Sehun. Is it really? I liked it so much. Her album isn't the best thing that has ever happened this year but it's pretty solid. I love Free Somebody. But I guess that's the bright side. The market is reacting to weird stuff right now.
Didn't Infinite go to Mexico for some sort of political event though? That was their chance to shine.

they are too pure and innocent for their own good

i want a kgf that smells like chicken cordon bleu

std fetish user...

Word

when will soshitters move on?

>It is late in the evening and your wife has gone to bed, having been exhausted from the day she had
>Your daughter was supposed to be sleeping in her room as well, but you could hear her feet coming down the stairs.
>No doubt she was on the way to the kitchen, obviously not hearing the sounds of the kdrama you were watching on your television
>You clear your throat and tell her to come to you
>She was a teenager, but she still acted like a child when she was caught doing something wrong
>She was pouting, her mother's Korean features mixed with your own white ones making her alabaster skin shine in the light of the television
>Your frown soon made way for a charming smile and grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to the couch, wrapping her arm around her and holding her close to your side
>"How was school?" You ask her, not having had a chance to ask her early.
>She shrugged, staying quiet as she buried her face into the side of your body. She was tired, or she was just sniffing the smell of you
>You squeezed her hip and then kissed her on the top of the head. "You should go back to be, you have that idol thing tomorrow..."
>She whined and shook her head and grabbed your shirt, showing that she didn't want to let go.
>Your smile grew even wider and you gave in, letting her sit there with you, watching Descendants of the Sun

id fuck seolhyun or yuna without a condom even if it would mean id get genital herpes

why is aussie time always filled with a bunch of vile sexual shit

just go fuck a spider

Can't wait for their mini concert on June 11th and the inevitable fancams.