Well, i guess i got memed again. Well played, Sup Forums

Well, i guess i got memed again. Well played, Sup Forums

Yeah man a 50 year old meme that hundreds of music publications are in on

>50 year old meme

You can tell that it's old, it sounds so dated.

Brian Wilson is a meme though, this is just average pop music.

Lol explain to me tonal colors without looking it up.

Go ahead, then explain why it sounds dated

im just fuckin WAITING dude

>This is just average pop music
Nice b8 m8

I used to think this was kind of boring but now I really like it. The lyrics are really cookie cutter though. I don't get how it's such an emotional album for so many people. The only part that really affects me is "sometimes I feel very sad" which is one line on a whole album.

>If you should ever leave me
>though life would still go on believe me
>the world could show nothing to me
>so what good would living do me
>God only knows what I'd be without you

If that doesn't hit you like a truck then I don't know what would. The lyrics on the whole album haven't aged a day and are very relatable even 50 years past. Except Sloop John B I guess.

>no reply
heh, I thought so, kiddo

>bla bla bla

You'll die WAAAAY before me, gramps. Stay mad :p

Waaayyy too much post-irony going on ITT

I thought it was just a pretty album at 1st listen OP but then i realized how much music must have been inspired by this album and high it in much higher regard now.

You're sitting in front of your shitty crt, waiting and shaking for a response to your pathetic little internet argument? Lmao, nice life you got there gramps. I'm off for now, going to fuck my gf. Enjoy dying alone :P

Yeah, this is probably the worst of all the 'Sup Forumscore' stuff. Pretty uninspired.

Does anyone have that pic of Brian standing in front of a tape machine, mastering Pet Sounds? I can't find it anywhere.

The opening on 'You Still Believe In Me' is the single most cringe moment in music. Sounds like some bullshit Christmas Carol. Also when the song just stops and for no reason starts and then fades out. The fucking worst.

?

The beauty is in the simplicity, user. Anyone could write "sometimes I feel very sad", but only the Beach Boys could make you believe it through sheer vocal talent.

>Only the Beach Boys
Having a nice time on the internets grandpa?

We can talk about how much Brian went through to put this record together, but Pet Sounds likely wouldn't be as good if it were a BW solo record.

that's part of the point though isn't it.
"sometimes I feel very sad" is a shit lyric on paper. you're not supposed to just announce your feelings in art. But Brian made it work because he was a genius

This thread is shit and you should feel bad about your horrible taste OP

>replying twice to something that you probably wrote in the first place
try harder

Do you know what a chord is?

why arent u banned yet? you are clearly underage

kek, it was just a prank

pet sounds is shit

dont diss sloop

love that one, the guitars are incredible