Vocaroo Thread

Post vocals and instrumentals, covers and originals, the mellifluous tones of your gut flora and assorted bodily noises.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1KwqO1iyTFL
vocaroo.com/i/s1lyYwiSASWO
clyp.it/nk2khftd
clyp.it/pttjucap
vocaroo.com/i/s11FcU19bY9g
vocaroo.com/i/s0JFDJ84qUbp
vocaroo.com/i/s1BVnuzdHh5V
clyp.it/2fgrmhky
vocaroo.com/i/s1Da1l7JXmlL
vocaroo.com/i/s0z3UDTQ98Tt
vocaroo.com/i/s1jgrsYdzWan
vocaroo.com/i/s0Gq0tTui4De
vocaroo.com/i/s1hn28PMQGpR
vocaroo.com/i/s1XFk7SFe74G
clyp.it/nyxumtyv
clyp.it/wvbou1ar
clyp.it/gunvpy2m
clyp.it/3bfmmg2t
clyp.it/pu3y4log
vocaroo.com/i/s0hRxRopcJtc
vocaroo.com/i/s0SdO63jXvCs
vocaroo.com/i/s0b6dKNtBU4n
vocaroo.com/i/s1JoHffkUSzm
vocaroo.com/i/s0WTE7dRHLJl
vocaroo.com/i/s0ok35WwU3to
vocaroo.com/i/s0ct460Qw9g9
vocaroo.com/i/s1Gl44j2QIx2
vocaroo.com/i/s0MBYBaxOGQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

le bump

vocaroo.com/i/s1KwqO1iyTFL

feedback appreciated

vocaroo.com/i/s1lyYwiSASWO

can't understand a thing. Too much reverb.

You have nice voice for young boy

clyp.it/nk2khftd

early demo

would probably make more sense in the context of the whole track
clyp.it/pttjucap

thx for reminding me.... Forgot this song existed.

those are just erratic noises without any value

I'm digging it

this is lame as fuck

vocaroo.com/i/s11FcU19bY9g

bravo, dude!
this is great

massively uninspired

thanks bro, been working a lot on my singing the past few months. not exactly a challenging song but hey, gotta get the simple stuff sounding good first

it's a nmh cover in case you didn't realise, I'm just practising making noise with my mouth

oh okay yeah i love nmh that shit is great nevermind yeah

kek

beautiful voice

wow thanks. it's strange to get that compliment, because I used to sound like kermit the frog when I sang

can you do king of carrot flowers pt 1?

vocaroo.com/i/s0JFDJ84qUbp

cant get tired of covering strokes.
any other similar bands with baritone frontman?

rolling stones

I used to have trouble with sustaining the 'high' F at the end (I am actually a baritone despite my light sounding tone), but haven't sang it in ages so I'll see what happens haha

vocaroo.com/i/s1BVnuzdHh5V

dylan has been covering sinatra, dude, you'll do fine =]

sorry for the wait dude, having connection issued. I fucked up the end a couple of times before I just tried to relax and stop thinking of it as a difficult note, weird how much psychology has to do with it clyp.it/2fgrmhky

that was fuckin' awesome, thanks!

no problem man, was actually helpful for me to realise that note isn't that much of a problem for me any more. thought I'd never be able to sing two headed boy but the highest note in that is only a tone higher, so maybe I'll start working on that tomorrow

if you want to keep hitting high notes, beware of GERD, mostly keep a relatively low GI diet

saying this as a baritone who used to sing comfortably in tenor range, slowly recovering my previous range from the acid baths

oh yeah, I used to get this real bad when I would just try and jump into notes that were way too high without having done the necessary work, consistent warm ups/exercises and such. took me a while to realise the correlation

also my diet is a fair bit better these days, haven't really got it again since getting into a proper singing practice routine apart from a few weeks ago when I had a stupidly greasy pizza

read a bit on intermittent fasting, it has helped me recover more than anything else

you'll also feel better in general

vocaroo.com/i/s1Da1l7JXmlL

When I wrote this I thought it was coming from this melancholy part of my heart that had been taking over me but now when I hear it it makes me feel love
Wanting to love everything for no particular reason other than for its sake

i hope you all can hear this and feel some love too

it made me feel nostalgia

vocaroo.com/i/s0z3UDTQ98Tt

Half of 'Lover You Should've Come Over" by Jeff Buckley.

Please let me know if you guys would like to hear more.

vocaroo.com/i/s1jgrsYdzWan

Yeah. Grace?

Haven't played this one in years, had to look up some chords, but here it is! enjoy and thank you for listening

vocaroo.com/i/s0Gq0tTui4De

How the fuck do you make something like this?

Nice. Glad you didn't avoid the difficult parts.

My guitar is currently being repaired, so I only have this shitty small Spanish one.

vocaroo.com/i/s1hn28PMQGpR
This is the latest full thing I've made.

she bangs
she bangs

Posted this a few nights back, but the thread shut down before anyone had time to give any feedback;

vocaroo.com/i/s1XFk7SFe74G
Not a native german speaker by the way.
(compressors fucked me over on the recordig as well, but whatevs.)

I have a few clyps?clyp.it/nyxumtyv
clyp.it/wvbou1ar
clyp.it/gunvpy2m
clyp.it/3bfmmg2t
clyp.it/pu3y4log
The last one is my favourite

Hello everybody
vocaroo.com/i/s0hRxRopcJtc

Hi friends, recorded this for a thread that 404'd soon after. Hope y'all like it it's one of my favorite songs to cover ever.
vocaroo.com/i/s0SdO63jXvCs

vocaroo.com/i/s0b6dKNtBU4n

Little guitar progression and lyrics I made tonight.

vocaroo.com/i/s1JoHffkUSzm

Shitty mic aside, am I hurting my vocal chords doing these vocals? My vocal range doesn't really let me shriek and then even growl low despite having a deep voice so this is the only kind of harsh vocal I can do with volume.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1hn28PMQGpR
I like it, mane. It's soothing and haunting at the same time. Reminds of a song called "Least Favorite Life"

That depends on you knowing how to sing

vocaroo.com/i/s0WTE7dRHLJl
pompcorn

Well all I know is not to use only my throat and not to push it out of my throat or doing screeching vocals might not be so hard, so the crispiness is in my throat but I'm pushing from my chest mainly, or trying to atleast

You're great man, a voice like that make me wish I wasn't a baritone

bloody fuking beautiful guitar playing bro. i can see the resemblance. i love songs with that vibe.

Goddamnit. Wrong reply.

fingerpicking Cx
vocaroo.com/i/s0ok35WwU3to
ignore the fuck up

I started recording this tonight and was hoping to get some feedback. It's not finished.
vocaroo.com/i/s0ct460Qw9g9

Nice work, I've been trying to get into classical guitar, but I think your better than I am

I don't really know much about singing, but I do know that there's a certain technique you need to keep in mind when doing the gritty/growl thing if you want to keep your voice safe. You should look into it

>vocaroo.com/i/s1lyYwiSASWO
I fuck with this, keep it goin

great job man. i wish i had whatever you use to make your voice sound so trancy.

Thanks man. I'm just using audacity though. I layer the tracks of the vocals and put echo with 0.1 delay time and 0.5 delay factor

vocaroo.com/i/s1Gl44j2QIx2

I'll post this as a bump

vocaroo.com/i/s0MBYBaxOGQ0