So just like that huh? An album lost it's place on Sup Forumscore essentials list because it's electroswing...

So just like that huh? An album lost it's place on Sup Forumscore essentials list because it's electroswing? Why do you guys hate the genre so much anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAMPOAfdH8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like electroswing to some degree. It's a hit or miss for the songs, but I'll check the album out.

this isn't electroswing

Ahhhhh Frankie Costanza

>mfw the electro swing memes gets so big people retroactively label since i left you as electro swing and people start hating it
I normally hate stuff like this but that would be hilarious.

>Mmm yes I must say Frankie Sinatra is indubitably one of the most sublime works of plunderphonic sound I have ever heard. What's that Madame? Electro swing? Heavens, no! That is the dirge of the lowly troglodyte. It is far from the purview of the masterful composers collectively known as the Avalanches.

would be hella f*cking epic desu

did i even mention frankie sinatra?

sometimes ebin memes are kinda cool

Honeybee?

i'm gonna be optimistic for the album. Yes, i'm not the biggest fan of the new song ( eh, 6/10 ) I thought the structuring was quite generic. It sounded like a song you would hear on a montage for Fox's new ''Spring Tv Show Line Up!!!'' Very forgettable.

Hopefully it will grow on me...but a nigga can't lie, I'm kind of scared

>hurr durr frankie sinatra is electroswing
>that must make the album they made 16 fucking years ago electroswing too
>the one single they released in anticipation for their next album sounds electroswingy too, therefore the whole album is going to sound that way

youtube.com/watch?v=NAMPOAfdH8U

^^^^^^ listen to this shit ^^^^^^
hear those other tracks playing in the background? i guarantee thats what most of the rest of the album will sound like.

literally proto electro swing

this

check out 1:00 and 1:19
both are tracks from their next album

True. Hopefully those tracks will be the general feel of the album. But the question is this: Is Frankie Sinatra better than any of The Avalanches past work ?

god no

When did the avalanches become electroswing? What is this?

i think the really real question is: why are people even defending this shitty track?

never. a couple of autists on Sup Forums are trying to force a meme

>1:19

sounds great

Antz was funnier than you, desu.

>muh Sup Forums essentials list

HAHAHA WHY DO YOU EVEN FUCKING CARE WHAT THIS DUMBASS WEBSITE THINKS. JUST FUCKING LISTEN TO IT IF YOU LIKE IT.

just thought i'd come in here to say montie is saying how the track sucks now but on release he loved it

>1:19

I wonder if thats the track Danny Brown was talking about, saying "It's gonna change the world", or some shit like that ? I think I can hear him say something. Whatever it is, it sounds fucking great.