youtube.com/watch?v=VYCxm0NGRFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO

theyre so edgy and original

FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

They're going to try and assassinate Trump

>2016
>still hating on republicans
They are literally stuck in the 90s and early 00s.

>They are literally stuck in the 90s and early 00s.

it's a band made up of members of RATM, cypress hill and public enemy, would you have expected anything else?

Reminds me of this from early South Park:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGl1CCprCeU

I don't know, the Republican party hasn't seemed to get any better. Not that I'm saying the Democratic party is good.

you show em

Yeah, but do you remember how fashionable it was to hate Bush and repubs in the early 00s? Green Day, NOFX, Flogging Molly etc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Against_Bush

They slowly became quiet after seeing that under Obama, nothing really got better. Fat Mike even had to dig Reagan up to make songs about him in 2012.

arr rook same

>nothing really got better.

except for everything

>The band Propagandhi decided not to participate when Fat Mike requested that they change the lyrics of a song critical of George Soros that they wished to contribute.

Sup Forums was right.

This is part of why I hate politics. When the opposite party from yours is in power you go on and on about how shit they are and how it would be so much better if your party was in power and then later on your party is elected and things are just as shitty, if not worse, and then the cycle continues.

Not talking about you but my family is made of hardcore republicans always getting mad at Fox news talking about how shitty Obama is but I can guarantee you that nothing is going to get any better if Trump is elected.

B-but Bill O'Reily said Obongo is bad and ruining the country

It's fucking sad that people still can't express their opinions in a proper way.
It's 2017, for fuck's sake.

remember that one time Tom said that Republicans are "anti-women"
lmao Tom you so silly

Yeah, starting from the financial crisis. Why you cropped out the 2000-2007 booming era?

>Donald Trump sucks! DRAKE, BEYONCE ,KANYE, KENDRICK, EARL SWEATSHIRT, FUTURE YOUNG THUG YASSSSSSSSS lil b is so funny xD I love this generation

well now I can't vote for Trump

When is this political side v side shit going to end. When will we finally get music about how all politics, both parties included are fucked beyond repair

That's why I support Trump. He's an outsider, while both main parties are controlled by the same globalist establishment. Mexicans are storming our borders, pouring in ever greater numbers, taking our jobs and our women. This cannot be tolerated. Build the Wall and make 'em pay.

Mexicans are cool, let them come in desu

The world needs more anarchist musicians.

this cements me voting for Trump

kek

>taking our jobs and our women
I hope you're not including yourself in "our"

Alpha respects alpha

Mike Love, despite having no songwriting ability, somehow manged to make the most money from the Beach Boys, remain in the greatest health by far, abstain from all drug/alcohol use, is a workaholic, practices meditation daily and is a fantastic business man who gives the people what they want.

A true alpha

>hes getting cucked by illegal mexicans!

>tfw I'm actually excited about this supergroup

even if you don't like RATM or Cypress Hill you gotta admit that Public Enemy is GOAT and the combination actually kinda makes sense

That's it I'm now a #CruzMissile

>you gotta admit that Public Enemy is GOAT

Things nu-males/cucks say.

Literally no one likes Public Enemy but try hard white nu-males and corny black Sociology/Black Studies professors who are trying to seem down with fedora rap.

Actual negros aren't fucking with such cornballs

Thank you. There is a big problem that anyone who wants to make a point, of manipulating either the presentation of data, or the itself to fit the point they support.

Everyone, please pay attention to what others really are saying/ showing you, not just what they want you to see.

damn so many memes in one post

>his response is to call the post a meme and redirect to Sup Forums

Aren't you embarrassed to be a caricature?

this is kinda sad

So are you though.

It's funny how it only took 4 words to expose yourself as someone who uses Tumblr

itt: classcucks

>caring about the political implications of music
you're all "cucks". if it's good it's good. if it sucks it sucks

Well in that case we can already confirm this sucks, based on the groups involved in this project all being 12 year old edgelord trash

Republicans are about to get worse than the 80s and 00s t b h

I so wish they did try to assassinate Trum that would be hilarious

dude do you not know who these guys are?
the most they're going to do is call him mean in a song or two

youtube.com/watch?v=VYCxm0NGRFE

Oh god, so much edge I'm bleeding

So hang on, is it fedora to be a young right-winger or a young left-winger?

Or is fedora just another word for 'person I dislike' now

fedora is basically used to describe any tryhard douchebag nowadays

Donald Trump DOES suck

My Bloody Valentine, Spacemen 3, Can, Tangerine Dream, Sonic Youth,

sad

the fact that now they have to announce it beforehand says a lot already

is this electoswing

>blacked.com
kek

ITT: triggered anti-pcs