What are some of the saddest albums you know? Tonight I'm going to be going on a feel trip and need some recs...

What are some of the saddest albums you know? Tonight I'm going to be going on a feel trip and need some recs. Preferably about love and all that.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7JMafpRH6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=u7deClndzQw
youtube.com/watch?v=0si0fB0lnow
youtube.com/watch?v=hAMaCxw9Utw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this album's basically the musical equivalent to depression
it's violent and destructive, but deep down it just wants a hug

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Bump

>love tara
That's the name of the girl I'm thinking about tonight...but I'll still check it out, thanks.

If you're thinking about a girl, this is the only real answer then.

Do it, it's fucking heartbreaking.

ColdWorld - Melancholie2

Escape:
youtube.com/watch?v=W7JMafpRH6Q

Love Pet Sounds already, great choice. Maybe I'll give it a listen tonight.

That's one of my favourite albums, user! Especially that song, I used to listen to it repeatedly. Really underrated track.

Hi How Are You by Daniel Johnson

It helped me through some tough times.
I hope you get better user, take some off time and listen to some music you like.

The lyrics on this one are incredibly dark. Richey Edwards had some serious issues when they made this album, and it shows very obviously in the lyrics. When it came out, he disappeared, probably because he killed himself.
Also, both of Codeine's albums

hey i just downloaded pet sounds and im gonna listen tonight

is it as good as people say? i have to get her off my mind fuck

Great choice.

Another one of my favourites.

It took a few listens to really grow on me. Definitely read the lyrics to get the full experience.

It depends. I think it's fantastic. But do you have heartbreak? Then it will surely speak to you.

okay i think i will like it a lot then, thanks

It's fine if you don't get it the first time you listen, just give it time

Love this album. Whiny, American west coast rock, but some absolute pearlers near the end. The 2009 re-issue cuts one of the best songs imho.

youtube.com/watch?v=u7deClndzQw

i have every bjork album but i dont know where to start / dont know a single song by her

which one gives the most feels

if you're ever feeling sad then just watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=0si0fB0lnow

First and last song on this make the whole thing feel sorta sad. :(

>That's one of my favourite albums, user! Especially that song, I used to listen to it repeatedly. Really underrated track.
Agreed. The album itself is not that good, but that particular track is truly something special.

youtube.com/watch?v=hAMaCxw9Utw

I prefer Yoko's Plastic Ono Band, desu

This is essential for feel trips.

The latest one obviously