This man just deleted all your rock and hiphop music, how much music do you have left?

This man just deleted all your rock and hiphop music, how much music do you have left?

Most of it because

About 80% of it - though the lines between some of the r&b and pop and hip-hop and rick are a bit blurred. If he went all the way, I might have something like 40% of my music left

If we going by Scaruffis definition of rock I would have under 10 jazz records left

How about we go by something with merit and relevance instead of a random old Italian with a blog.

>he doesnt listen to jazz, folk, country, electronic. r&b, funk, blues, classical

fucking summerfags

I don't categorize my music by genre, they're all just music to me because I'm not a fucking flanel

>I only listen to rock and/or rap

looooooooool

95%

About 1k classical music, 0,2k Powerelectronics/noise, ~0,5k electronic related stuff (can't be bothered to name all the genres), 0,7k Jazz and 2k random shit that isn't rock/hip hop

the important things

70%, mostly because of various shades of "rock"

About 80% probably.

because I consider a lot of music that isn't just an electric guitar under rock because it evolved from the same roots as rock

So that would all be a subgenre of R&B then, since 90% of modern music INCLUDING rock simultaneously came about from R&B, not from rock.

all of it

does metal not count as rock? if not pretty much all of it

>This man just deleted all your rock and hiphop music, how much music do you have left?
Almost all of it.

Of course its rock.

dang
then like 30% left. I have a big collection though, so that's fine.

most if it

A lot. And only a small percentage of my music is studio albums too.

Most of it, all the music I own in physical media is classical music, if I need to listen to popular music I'll stream it.

Actually he would do me a favor and wouldnt even notice

30%

Death grips would stay because part edm

33 parsent

>feel like listening to rap
>listen to reggae instead
>feel like listening to rock
>listen to blues instead
i'm okay with this

what the fuccccccccccccccccccccc is that orgamisation are you fucking stupid mate?

organize/label your music correctly you fucking animal

Going by RYM's definition of rock and hip hop and including all sub genres, I'd lose 11% of my library. I focus mostly on electronic, classical, avant-garde, and jazz.

I'd still have quite a bit. Some stuff is kind of on the edge though between like pop and rock.

100%

fucking loved when he would get called out

the fucking compulsive liar

I always found the blatant posturing hilarious.

It's like, I enjoy all that edgy / mallgoth shit but to say even half of it is among my favorite w/e is just bullshit.

no time for that Sup Forums fags

Like 70%. Most of my music is /bleep/core.

>inb4 the "I'm so patrish i like untz untz untz music and don't listen to full albums" brigade

Ha! Good luck deleting Spotify.

just calculated because i'm a sperg. i'd have 9273 songs out of 17110. remove all types of "pop" and "electronic" music if you really want to do some damage