Anyone gonna watch the Governors Ball fest on viceland? They're also streaming it on YouTube

Anyone gonna watch the Governors Ball fest on viceland? They're also streaming it on YouTube

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/Why_Bother5/1vOxwBoQPEvJB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never understand how they have so many god-awful festivals with the exact same setlist every time.

who the fuck pays for shit like this, it's a bunch of mainstream indie garbage and flavor of the month top 40 rappers and then a good few layers of literally who

yes because new kanye is likely to happen

anyone know a way to watch Strokes set for us europoors?

>tfw missed this one because I was a lazy fuck wit and didn't save wisely

I wanna die.

Oh well, this year is a little meh. A lot of repeats.

how were the strokes? all i care about

did they play their new stuff or old?

they're supposed to be on now, but they are late
periscope.tv/Why_Bother5/1vOxwBoQPEvJB
they are late and these guys have no idea what to do with this time.
holy shit

Is there a legit stream besides this reddit bitch

well no, only other option is viceland tv channel.

and if this bitch starts singing when strokes get on, ill lose my shit...although i know she will

Lol is this the viceland stream? I'm watching it on tv, they're so retarded

I've always wanted to go to NYC (no not because of lavren, dicks). Seems like a cool place, there's moped rallies hosted there too and I think cruising around on a moped would be a cool way to see it. esp at night.

if you cruised around in a moped in new york city, everyone would think you are a faggot.

still, i hope you make it there someday. best city in the world, miss it everyday.

All I see is some fat indian kid talking in a flannel talking to a fat balding guy with glasses.

I'm not worried about what people think of me when I'm riding one of those things. There's a couple of moped gangs in NYC if I remember correctly. I know about Mission 23, they're a pretty prevalent group there.

The Strokes are on now.

When does the strokes play. I'm at work for 2 hours more

Damn... Julian is really phoning this in.

Man Julian fucking sucks live, i dont know why i expected anything more than a crappy lou reed rip off and them going through the motions

well it sounds like you're a moped enthusiast, sounds like you're from europe. all the power to you. just know if you don't want to not like a tourist, don't ride one.

Uh, you know nothing about moped culture, esp the culture on the east coast.
SWARM AND DESTROY

Jfc you're both fucking idiots. Go have your little argument about mopeds somewhere else.

idgaf about mopeds, brandon apparently does.

if there's a moped culture, i'm glad that i know nothing about it

he used to be good live. i don't know when he started sucking this hard. i saw him and the voids live 2 years ago. he got through human sadness fine and then fucked up every song left on the setlist

Seriously, it's full of good people, and good times. Can't wait to get back into it..Like the old saying goes "Don't bite it, till ya try it".

i saw julian play phrazes at irving hall (real small venue) and it was fantastic. he killed it. also saw the strokes at MSG after angles was released, sounded great then too. not sure what's going on with his vocals nowadays, it's like he's trying too hard to do something different.

Julian got fat. No wonder the stage is so dark.

Fuck I just wanna see live beach house man I'm still dreaming about the coachella performance

Robyn is killing it. This is how it's done.