vlive.tv/video/8990
time.is/540pm_in_Seoul
tvcast.naver.com/v/900729
torrentkim3.net/torrent_variety/809026.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

blacks invented kpop

jiae would look so cute decapitated

justice 4 mijoo though

this guy started calling mina a manface because he couldnt handle his "little sister" momo being the kpg manface meme so he figured "why not draw attention to someone else instead"...

and now he confirmed it. what a fucking idiot lol

all the samefagging, incest kfap stories, "oniichan", creepy posts, momo's awkward face... and you guys are surprised that anons hate you?

momo posters are seriously fucked in the head

kpop was built by slaves
when will kpop pay reparations

me on the left

Yein: Pretty looks and pretty personality. Sadly outshined by other members. [7/10]

Jiae: Too cute, but also very stupid. Extremely oblivious to reality. After some time it would be too exhausting to be in relationship with a retard. It's like constantly taking care of an animal or looking after a child. Sex would suck too. [6/10]

Baby Soul: Ugly as fuck. Stumpy legs. Terrible looks all around. Developed a severe anxiety disorder because of her ugliness. Plenty of mental issues. Has sly and cunning thoughts and plans all the time, but is not intelligent enough to make them come to fruition. Spineless personality, deceitful. Exploited in many ways (sexual, too) by everyone. [2/10]

Jin: Fat, but can be very sexy and mature at the same time. Lacks in the face department, but makes up for it in bed. She went to a co-ed school, so it's safe to assume that by now all of her orifices have been entered many times before. Has a pleasant personality. [7/10]

Mijoo: Extremely hot and beautiful, but at the same time she's the girl who has always gotten everything served on a silver platter. Arrogance trough the roof. Seduced plenty of men, but in her eyes it was a justifiable means to an end. Always had whatever she's needed or wanted, including her choice of men, schools, entertainment company, clothes and other materialistic things and anything else. Very malicious and cunning. Capable of devious things. Would control every aspect of the relationship. Definitely doesn't qualify for the perfect trophy wife material. [5/10]

Sujeong: Beautiful, albeit the head is a bit too big. Not very smart, but has a wonderful personality. Clumsy in bed. Would make a good trophy wife. [8/10]

Kei: Adorable, beautiful, angelic. Very smart, but doesn't want to be the center of attention. Someone who loves unconditionally. Only likes slow and passionate love making. Perfect in every single way. Very bright personality, enthusiastic, caring and easygoing. [10/10]

Jisoo: Rapist/10.

first for feminine dicks

me to her right

DIBIDIBIDIS

KPop general I need ur help:

I'm trying to find a music video I saw about a year ago. I think it was J-Pop. The beginning of the video is a black DJ guy talking in English saying, "WHAT'S UP JAPAN" and something else, where then it cuts to a big J-Pop girl group singing and dancing in the streets of what I assume is Tokyo. It's like showing how cool and fun Japan is and it cuts to random people dancing in the video, like a wrestler and old people I remember. Pls help

>tfw kpop idols love posing with black people

CLAIM YOUR WAIFU

JISOOOOOOOK
I just want to be her friend, truly

I think Kai and Krystal are the name on everybody's lips right now. Or at least so it was a month ago. As for Hani and Junsu I'm not sure either because Hani is relatively new and/or her name isn't that big. Honestly it is whoever Taeyeon is dating. Like it happened to Baekhyun not long ago.

22ND ANNUAL DREAM CONCERT 2016
5:40PM KST 4TH JUNE

Lineup:
NCT U
Mamamoo
CLC
Lovelyz
Fiestar
December
Oh My Girl
IMFACT
GFriend
HALO
Taemin of SHINee
VIXX
B1A4
Woohyun of Infinite
EXO
Boys Republic
WANNA.B
NU'EST
DIA [No longer performing due to drama]
Jung Min Jo
Seventeen
BtoB
Laboum
T-ARA
Red Velvet
B.I.G
I.O.I [IOI's final performance for promotions]

Streams
vlive.tv/video/8990

Countdown
time.is/540pm_in_Seoul

id suck the shit out of hers and have it in my hands 90% of the time

which idol likes semen the most?

claimed

@65400220
no you just want my precious (You)

Luna

Krystal is my 2nd favorite manface behind Yuri.

tvcast.naver.com/v/900729

Jisook's gonna be on I Live Alone, you can see her shopping at Gamestop and playing some shitty ass soccer game lol

defiling anons (You)ginity....

>60 tokens per minute to take that hani look alike to private

thats 6 dollars per minute. fuck that shit desu

oink

dream gurrs ruined IOI for me desu
also that yoojung anal fissure thing keeps popping up in my mind whenever I see IOI

WE

What was Seunghee thinking at this moment?

jisook is such a fucking loser i swear to god she's perfect

>Lovelyz
>Fiestar
my two faves~

WE WUZ JOSEON 'N' SHIEETT!

>No Big Bang
>No SNSD
>No KARA (rib)
>No Super Junior
>No 2NE1
>No SHINee
>No f(x)

AREY

WE WE AREY

I wonder if Momo would be a soft little sister or a hard little sister...
whether she would go "onii-chan~ \(^•^)/"
or whether she'd go "onii-chan! *(>×

WUZ

claimed

>arey

>IOI could get into Dream Concert
>AOA couldn't

I guess AOA were too afraid of being Black Ocean'd

>im like a retarded irene, you can fuck me silly oppa

DEM BOYS

it's dream concert not corpse concert

hani is an old meme, exo are still v popular

I would frot with her daily

she'd say oppa~

wtf that chocolate, the one down looks good and the one she's holding looks like sprinkled poop. Yoojung did that?

more like nugu nightmare concert

is Jisook the biggest manchild in kpop?

>That girl from Baby Kara who killed herself

Would she have done it knowing how long Kara still would last?

the seventeenfag that renames his files to pretend to be funny is the most cancerous out of all of them

COREANS

>daily
>not hourly

who?

what do you think the N stands for...

>The Show made an error for this one.
you still blaming AOA for stealing the trophy away from Seventeen because of "alleged" error.

I honestly move on from that kind of stuff very easily.
I'm really impressed by Fantagio. They know how to promote so well. I haven't heard of 5urprise in so long. I hope Astro doesn't fall into that place. Their new mini has to be good and show a more mature side so people who dismissed them as over the top cute boys can give them a chance.
I'll be hyped once it starts airing. That MV teaser was exciting though. When does it finally air.
I wish too. Kaihun Station, make it happen SM
I'm concerned about the Dream Concert it's going to be so early I don't want to wake up at 5 am god why does it have to be so difficult.

Dean and Jun K. should collab. Their style would work together well.
I'll watch April's since I love their mascot.
They should sing 7th Sense at the Dream Concert. There are a lot of nugus at the Dream Concert but people need a time to shine.
I gues their company wants to make their ocean look bigger on top of the potential mediaplay. More people blaming the company. It's not the girls' fault. Their fans made a great one with a good color.
Not even going to meme with you on Astro's ASC. I want a Woohyun, Luna, Tiffany, and Jonghyun Weekly Idol.

we'd get month worth of memes out of that

@65400364
you can stop reposting any second now

YERI HAVE A DREAM

Nu'est getting some showtime along with Seventeen.

I wonder how many cocks Pledis whored out for this show?

Excite!

it's been awhile since we had a good black ocean
that would have upped the ratings had AOA gone and people tuned into to see the pitch black audience

They used to a lot more active. Seventeen is active on Twitter for international fans. Monsta X lacks good English speaker (other than half IM and Jooheon) and non Korean speakers. I'm sure if they just did dimb videos of them behind the scenes of music shows (and not the music show shoving the camera in their faces) or in the car on the way to music shows, they'd get more fans. Look at this, they came back, and nothing on V so far. They upload their show to Youtube and then V. They need to do live streams. They could hit daebak if they did this. I'm out for now. Hopefully, nothing amazing happens while I'm gone like another leak.

gotem

>you still blaming AOA for stealing the trophy away from Seventeen because of "alleged" error.
AOA literally stole Seventeen's trophy, the numbers when corrected were so much bigger than AOA

fuck this post
my dad saw me watching orange caramel MV and now he is shouting at mom that she raised a pedo

I am hoping the crowd completely fucking black ocean AOA, they don't deserve a reaction.

People are going to shit on me again, but they have 0 fucking common sense. If you haven't lived in Korea, you don't understand how serious this is.

Claimed

Whose dream is this supposed to be? All of these nugus are awful.

torrentkim3.net/torrent_variety/809026.html

Jisook ep of I Live Alone
should be sad since she's a videogame playing NEET manchild and her parents recently died

better than listening to AOA

>tfw don't know if its a misquote or repost meme
s-stop I already have severe trust issues with kpg

taking care of your little retarded little sister.............

I agree with all these post

I'm not saying every music show they win has an error. The Show made an error for this one. They aren't going to look back at it which is for the best. AOA had a better song anyway.

>FNC have the power to rig a show, but don't have the power to edit out the gook assassin incident

This is what AOA haters actually believe.

>doesn't respond

Do male korean kpop guys shave their arms?

AOA deserves the win more

I don't have the stamina krystal would probably have to take charge

i didn't want these feels
now i want to be her friend even more

depends what the comment is but just laugh @ everything anyways anonfriend

They have a new show called "Channel AOA" on OnStyle

Seolhyun and Jimin had to do a bunch of quiz challenges and passed most of them with ease, but this history question was BAD. They didn't know who An Jung Geun was, who was a face of Korean independence in the early 20th century and atoned for his crimes against the Japanese. They called him "Kinddokkang" and then a Japanese name, which is considered almost treason considering this was a man who actively fought against the Japanese.

Instead of pulling out of promotions, AOA pushed on and Jimin and Seolhyun made an apology publicly with lots of tears which seemed manufactured, angering the public even more.

Later AOA would win 3 shows, The Show, Show Champion and Music Bank. Music Bank had a massive miscalculation that swung in favour of AOA, so the win was revoked. This pissed Korea off even more because they saw it as AOA attempting to cheat a victory against a rookie that is doing MUCH better than they are doing. They didn't return the trophy and a new one was made for Twice instead.

Now, Seventeen fans (Carats) about to be really pissed. It has now come forward that SBS MTV The Show had a massive miscalculation in favour of AOA and kept wiping Seventeen's paid votes over and over again during the paid votes segment. In conclusion, AOA's victory on SBS MTV The Show was most likely supposed to be Seventeen's if points were to be correctly recalculated.

AOA has now chosen to end their promotions 2 weeks in. AOA are now hated by the general public and not just by netizens. It was a bunch of bad luck controversies in a row, and it is hard to say whether AOA will ever recover.

tl;dr: AOA fuck up history question, pisses off korea, makes a forced apology, pisses off korea more, steal a win from Twice due to a point miscalculation, pisses korea off even more, Seventeen loses to AOA on a point miscalculation where Seventeen should have won, korea is not happy at all

esl essaychan broke

frotting inside _____ with anonymous...

Shinee is dead, Taemin won. It's a competitive gig to go solo and be successful.

Boys be ambitious.

add raina to my face IMMEDIATELY

i don't know any girls that shave their arms desu

irene

>fedora
>gnome
>cream
>herbie hancock
patrician af

>devo
pleb

>male korean kpop guys

joy then we can fit 3p

oink

>wait until Arin is of age
now that i think about it... what if her thighs aren't fully developed yet and she keeps growing?

can kpg handle it?

not sure you know how human growth works

Nigger?

Sorry, I'm not smary.