Where to download tool and king crimson albums? I'm too poor to buy cds and they aren't on streaming services

Where to download tool and king crimson albums? I'm too poor to buy cds and they aren't on streaming services

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/6576096/Tool_Discography_(1992_-_2006)_(mp3_320kbps)
thepiratebay.org/torrent/4635997/King_Crimson_-_Discography_(1969-2005)_[mp3_128-320]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where online? YouTube is alright but a lot of King crimson music isn't on YouTube

Read the sticky you silly boy

I'm talking downloading, not just streaming

Make a rutracker account and download their discography or use soulseek if you're paranoid about your ISO.

Try random blogspots too if you're too lazy to do either of those.

would you download a car???????

Download soulseek, it's free and has almost anything.

dont listen to those people

Let me guess. You're one of those autismo's from Sup Forums who parrots "STOP SPOONFEEDING!"?

Just let me spoonfeed the newfags, okay?

Use Soulseek, by the way.

i fell for the soulseek and rutracker meme op and now im in a financial debt, DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE TROLLS

Would using soulseek work on phones?

zozzle

No, but you could probably sync the songs you got from soulseek on your computer to your phone.

if you want to get viruses, it would certainly

dont listen to that troll

soulseek and rutracker are both memes for the newfags, noone sane would use those

>actually liking tool

>thepiratebay.org/torrent/6576096/Tool_Discography_(1992_-_2006)_(mp3_320kbps)
>thepiratebay.org/torrent/4635997/King_Crimson_-_Discography_(1969-2005)_[mp3_128-320]

now tell me where to download pic related

Tried to archives?

Also pls don't use PB OP

>mp3

>he downloads FLAC to listen on his laptop with some shitty headphones

JUST FUCK MY STORAGE UP SENPAI

Is this literally your first day on the internet? I'm pretty sure there are Tool & KC albums even on the most basic public torrent sites

dude buy the cds on discogs or something they'll be like $4 each

Museek is a soul seek Android client

It kind of works

Don't listen to the 'soulseek is bad' meme. It's the best way to download music.

answer

This is 100% true, i can't even think of an argument against using it. Good speeds, massive array of music, that's all you need really

Just think about them if you have any songs memorized