He's next

He's next.

He's already dead inside

that will make for an interesting day on Sup Forums

Maybe for our resident dad rock faggots

Nobody with taste likes this boring old Jew

I will. I'm still waiting for him to release vol 2 of his freaking book. 12 fucking years it's been since the first.

>dylan
>dadrock
>rock

How about Folk, Blues, Country, Gospel and everything else he's done? Oh yeah that's right you don't know shit about anything you fucking meme spouting pleb. Go back to Sup Forums you cluless twat.

Correcto

Oh, he'll be fine.

hell be fine

hell be fine..

He can only pray, shalom.

He's Folk Rock and stole his act from Phil Ochs, Woody Guthrie and Jack Elliott. In fact Guthrie's wife kicked him out of their house as Dylan mimicked Guthrie's Huntington's Disease to try and seem more like him. A true hack.

>He's Folk Rock
He played multiple genres at different times. To try and pigeonhole his entire body of work into "folk rock" is as insulting as it is moronic

No he didn't, he played Folk Rock prinarily then some other genres in selected songs. He's overall body of work is Folk Rock (and not even good Folk Rock as he stole "his" style).

>No he didn't, he played Folk Rock prinarily then some other genres in selected songs.
Selected songs? Holy fucking shit. He made whole albums of Country and Gospel music. Hardly anything he's done since the early 90s could be considered Folksy.

Why the fuck would you post in a thread about an artists you don't know anything about?

>Why the fuck would you post in a thread about an artists you don't know anything about?
You must be new

>early 90s

Makes sense as he peaked in the 60s and I don't listen to cash-in artists who make derivative music past their prime.

He's no Ali.

Well at least you admit to not knowing shit now.

Also it's well known Dylan had a major comeback in the late 90s and early 00s.

>major comeback

A 60s hack who never did anything original had a "comeback"? What did he do, rip James Brown off? lol

>being this mad
He's one of the most critically acclaimed artists ever and nobody fucking cares who he ripped off. Point is you're wasting time in a thread trying to label his sound when you admittedly aren't familiar with his work so what the fuck gives?

>critically acclaimed

So is Beyoncé therefore she's better than Dylan.

If such a prolific artist can't put his best work out in the first two decades of his career then he's a hack, the fact he stole everything he did cements this. Gb2/b/ / reddit/ friend.

>i don't know what the fuck i'm talking about
>guess i'll just shit out some low quality b8