Bored yet? I'm not. This album slaps harder than TMS and ExM

Bored yet? I'm not. This album slaps harder than TMS and ExM.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1XH0hmFc9kJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought I got bored of it but then I revisited it and noticed things I hadn't heard before. So no, not bored. It doesn't have as much variety as TMS or ExM tho.

What's going on with these new singles then?

This is DG's most productive year since 2012, and we're not even halfway through it yet.
Wouldn't even be surprised by another album release by November.

Definitely better than TMS and Exmil. Probably my third favourite DG release.

This is a collection of cyber-punk bangers ready to turn the dance floor into a fucking war zone.

i dunno know dude exmilitary will always be my personal fave

I like how finessed rides flow is on most of bottomless pit

same

i dunno know dude exmilitary will always be my personal fave

i think bottomless pit is the most well received DG album on Sup Forums so far

I agree with that. Ring a Bell, Eh, and Trash are all just very tight and concise. I would even say Spikes has a pretty nice old school flow

I'm still loving it yeah

it will always be the foundation of why I love DG, but these new albums (including GP and NOTM) are seriously something else.

What would be #1?

You know if your goal is to promote your band by spamming the album in every thread over and over again so aggressively and sarcastically to get eyes on it, you're failing your job.

The more you unrelentingly force this album on people here, the less willing people will be to even search it up. Instead that album will become synonymous with being 'that fucking annoying shill meme on Sup Forums.'

didn't like it first listen, don't like it now

vocaroo.com/i/s1XH0hmFc9kJ

> slaps

exm is their most boring album

This

my thoughts exactually

melonhead

"Giving Bad People Good Ideas" still gets me hard as fuck.

Like jumping into two cogs running a mach speed while some rivet heads beat the shit out of each other with crowbars on a nearby platform.

>singles
>plural
Hasn't there only been the Claypool collab, or did I miss something?

Well I guess Hot Head could be called a single,after all,it was the first track teased.

tips fedora

I do like it but its still growing on me. I think it's a nice, cohesive pairing of each album's individual qualities. Not the best songrwriting but its fun as hell cover to cover

why do you have this saved on your computer

>slaps harder than ex military
no

So you can save it on yours.

*dips bedora

>the shit called 80808 ruined the potentially GOAT 3 sonng run for death grip
haha i bet it's intentional rite haha... also Eh and BB poison succ and ruin the album

You mean Houdini and Three Bedrooms

houdini and 3 bedrooms are like what the album is, at least

ring a bell is the 2nd worst song theyve ever made, next to beyond alive

WEW

>Three Bedrooms
What? It's one of the bets on the album.

Ring a Bell is pretty good, I'll agree with ya on Beyond Alive though.

ring a bell just has some pretty cheesy parts to me, i like the "knocking" (i don't really know how to describe it, about halfway thru the song and at the beginning) parts tho