Is he the most talented musician on the face of the planet right now?

Is he the most talented musician on the face of the planet right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZgBhyU4IvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No? Is this the worst piece of bait I've ever read?

Definately not the most talented musician but maybe the most talented songwriter

He's good at rape tho desu senpai

damn......

xD

lol!!!1!1!1!1! xDDDD

actually I think Michael Gira is very talented, but to call him the most talented on the planet right now isn't true

Is posting Vulfpeck in threads where it doesn't belong a new meme?

Not the most talented musician, but maybe one of the most talented composers? I don't fucking know.

No he isn't. Sticking it in for a second then apologizing makes for a shit-tier rapist, senpai.

no, but he is the most overrated one

that's not Unsuk Chin

yes

swans are imo the best and one of very few interesting rock bands but no i dont think gira is that talented. he is just hardworking, has experience and has strong vision. not talent per se

No, I can name at least 10 better

Kanye West
Kendrick Lamar
Freddie Gibbs
Drake
DOOM
Beyonce
Kamasi Washington
Run the Jewels

Uh, being a good songwriter takes talent. You can't just work/will your way to writing a good song, you either have the ability or you don't. Work just dictates how well you execute your vision

Yeah for sure. He isn't dazzling anyone with crazy scales or anything, but the way the news albums are made plus how it's all performed live this he's become a fantastic bandleader of a sort. Often the hardest things to play when someone's a music major or musician isn't the really fast stuff, it's the super slow but excellently timed stuff.

No, he's about to release the same album for the third time straight

In popular music, maybe, but probably not

How is The Seer the same as TBK?

Dylan is alive

youtube.com/watch?v=RZgBhyU4IvQ

Where does popular music end and our obviously objectively better music begin?

He didn't apologize for raping anyone. He said that he had consensual sex, and he was apologizing to his wife and family.

the only two albums of the three new ones that are somewhat close in style are My Father and The Seer, but the similarity is mostly in the similar sound palette. My Father's songs are structurally more similar to Angels of Light than neo-Swans, in that sense its a transition album.

So no, TBK and The Seer are not similar. If anything, Love of Life and White Light or Filth and Cop and Holy Money and Greed are more similar than them

You're misunderstanding. It's just a classification. Popular Music is anything stored through recording, Art Music is written down in notation, and Traditional Music is passed down orally