youtu.be/qwUpbpCGpcY
youtu.be/FKiP-Q56zIw

Other urls found in this thread:

theavalanches.com/music/big-tent-set-2006.mp3
theavalanches.com/music/Some People (2005).mp3
theavalanches.com/music/DJ Set - Brains Party @ St Jeromes (2005).mp3
theavalanches.com/music/The Avalanches Cornerstone mix (2001).mp3
theavalanches.com/music/The Avalanches GIMIX mixtape.mp3
reddit.com/r/theavalanches/comments/2zj33i/24_and_counting_of_the_avalanches_mixtapes_live/
youtube.com/watch?v=A71V6RzEu5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what country is the second video not blocked in

USA

I honestly wish they got a band together.

How can I watch that video

With a proxy.

They literally just press play in the second video..

Why do they even show live?

Worst band ever.

That's not what this thread is about

Yeah I know it's only supposed to be a DJ set, but playing tracks with DJ scratches in them, like Frontier Psychiatrist, but without actually scratching live is just lazy

>6 members

what do they all do?

I only see five in the first video. Also you can see what they do.

Are they even doing owt in the second video, are is it literally just pressing play? I would have thought they'd do some live mixing or scratching at least, but it sounds like they're just playing the studio recording.

they would have been so much fun to see in their home brand beastie boys days

the second video is kind of depressing honestly, i wonder what the full story is behind darren leaving

look for samples

mental issues. he went crazy.

They were just changing vinils with nice fade-outs, so upset they only plays like two songs from SILY...

now this avalanches release is making me depressed.

side note. this is the guy playing the guitar in the first vid.

Elaborate, please

IT'S IN MY BACKPACK

>Being dumbfucks who aren't aware of The Avalanches amazing live shows

theavalanches.com/music/big-tent-set-2006.mp3 - Listen to this whole thing. Seriously, this is better than SILY

theavalanches.com/music/Some People (2005).mp3 - Best part starts at around 12:30

theavalanches.com/music/DJ Set - Brains Party @ St Jeromes (2005).mp3 - Fucking awesome set, seriously

The stuff they've put out will outmatch your whole music library. Stop being plebs

Oh and I almost forgot:

Cornerstone set, this is THE set to listen to if you're in a chill mood, high, sad or whatever: theavalanches.com/music/The Avalanches Cornerstone mix (2001).mp3

Gimix - precursor to SILY which includes awesome mixing: theavalanches.com/music/The Avalanches GIMIX mixtape.mp3

Seriously, I listen to these more than anything else, even more than SILY. It just fits the mood so well. They literally know all the perfect tracks.

how do you know that?

OFF HIS ROCKERS
HE'S OFF HIS ROCKERS

Multiple rumors from Melbourne in /r/theavalanches

There's also rumors of substance abuse. Honestly it sounds exactly what happened to Brian Wilson during Smile.

Don't forget about their Cornerstone Mix famalam. The way they play a bunch of songs as is for a few minutes and then start perfectly blending them all together starting at 7:30 is absolute bliss

I'd link to it but I can't locate the music page on their new site

Beat me to it

I posted it as a reply below

Oh and here's a set list since the site no longer works:
reddit.com/r/theavalanches/comments/2zj33i/24_and_counting_of_the_avalanches_mixtapes_live/

frankie sinatra is about darren seltman. oh shit

Oh fuck yes, thanks yo

i dunno about those, pretty sure darren has lived in sydney or LA with a wife and kid for years now

THANK YOU

Australia

I wonder if he left because he was worried the new LP could never live up to the hype.

SOMEONE ZIP THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=A71V6RzEu5s

MORE PRIMAVERA SHIT.