What does Sup Forums think about the Smiths?

What does Sup Forums think about the Smiths?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-fTbd8juzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One of my favorites.

They're good, but prolonged listening leads to all of their music sort of blurring together.

youtube.com/watch?v=R-fTbd8juzQ

I enjoy them personally. Morrissey is a cynical, asocial prick, and I love it

who are those two pricks behind Morrissey and Marr

britbong drivel for latent homosexuals

Best band of all time

My favourite band. Then again, I am a filthy pleb.

i lovw the maiihrghyuiuihkhahohoujhyihbdbh;ghyibhikabgyif ;hifbnh'oGHBFb dhfkbgYIDFBKH;ewhyuo[f YIHAFBHUO;nhjf'uo AUO{()"HNf buio[';jhDFBH['JUONe

they're okay but the cure are better

Quality post

this is totally me when i jkljoki jlojdiojodaiojp9u0ujkl'j kjodj[aioj[jopdjio iopijojidojiopu dfasdf

I can't get enough at the moment.
When I first listened to them I was put off by Morrissey's voice but once I got over that I was sucked in so fast.

for fat mexican chicks

Man... Why is this true. Only other Smiths fan I met was a fat mexican 40-year-old mom

>The Queen is Dead isn't good
When will this meme end?

They fucking suck

Correct

Morrissey is obnoxious

god tier desu

second best manchester band after pic related

Do you SERIOUSLY like Oasis?

kill yourself

tumblr-core

SWPL-core

my mother showed them to me at a young age, always was her favorite, now they've become one of my favorites.

If you ever like some girl who is a little mentally unstable, the Smiths are always a good point of conversation.

If this is my only exposure to the Smiths, and I think it's damn near perfect, will I likely enjoy the rest of their discography?

Yeah, most likely

Sweet.

LOL

This was also my first taste of the smiths and they're one of my favorite bands.

a friend showed me them and while Im not normally into music like this the lyrics really gripped me and they quickly shot up to one of my favs

also I normally listen to music slowed after a few listens at normal speed

I highly recommend Bigmouth Strikes Again at -35%

Independent yank films have ruined my ability to enjoy them
>HI I'M LE QUIRKY FEMALE *holds up spork* I LOVE THIS BAND omg they're so underground you probably haven't heard of them THEY'RE CALLED THE SMITHS omg you have heard of them I'm so embarrassed xDDD