Daily reminder to be nice to Grimes

Daily reminder to be nice to Grimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=lE-W_EjXh8I

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/738502438605459456
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thank you

she's my princess

shes (not sure of its a human tho, looks like a globin) fuckin gargabe. sounds like a chipmunk with down symdrome

>tfw you will never be that jar of organic coconut oil

I want her used sandals and socks

How can a human being be so perfect?

i hope she kill herself

Seems like a perfect collab

grimes is a magical spirit

lol is Andy taking a dick-pic in the middle of a show? Death Grips sure are crazy man haha

she makes fucking pop garbage that has no value. this isnt music. shes a marketing sham that does nothing but try to act cool by applying herself to "hipsters" like you because she's a woman.

go to /gif/. there's much better material there that suits your prepubescent cognitive abilities, and the material over there doesnt have shrek noses and employs hygiene.

low quality bait

cant defeat claim
call it bait

if you seriously waste your time to talk about somebody you dont like then you are fucking pathetic

>you should only jade and shield yourself from differing opinions by only surrounding yourself by people and ideas you like and are familiar with

hooboy. whats pathetic is holding beliefs so fervently that you actively post on threads worshipping someone who does contributes nothing and excels at nothing, not even being a sexual icon.

Daily response that Grimes is a malnourished weeb

You already opened a hate thread, faggot. Stay in your thread, you fuckin fuck. "Gargabe" is your retarded chipmunk brain.

Please, stop it with that shit. She's sick for real:

>+ sorry I'm always sick, I have bad insomnia/ chronic stomach issues so sometimes I have to go days without eating/ sleeping and that's why

twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/738502438605459456

>she makes fucking pop garbage that has no value. this isnt music.
Really dumbass? She made some of the best albums of the decade. I get it, you hate her, but that means shit in the grand scheme of things. Fuck off.

she's not perfect, but she is the definition of a diamond in the rough

>mfw she does that thing where she recollects herself from doing something weird and gives a grin, then shrugs and laughs

I liked Art Angels a lot when it came out and got tickets to see her but the show was pushed back over 3 months. Going to see her at the end of this month but it's nowhere near as hype as if I'd seen her back at the start of March tbqh, I'm kind of over the album now

r8 her feet famos

>she deleted it
wew claire

i hate when she does that shit.

Trust me, it will be fun regardless what you think about Art Angels.

Why be nice to a malnourished weeaboo?

First of all, she's not a malnourished weeaboo. Also this

because she's a kind and gentle soul

what possible cause do you have to be mean?

I hope so. I'm not used to seeing anything 'in'. I feel more comfortable among the smelly, poorly dressed misfits and losers at metal/ prog/ semi-obscure 90s rawk reunion gigs. I hope all the cool people don't make me feel too embarrassed about my existence

she should die quicker

how can you guys listen to this shit? It's like the most generic electronic music with a breathy incoherent voice over it

How else are we supposed to deal with desires that are impossible to fulfill? That's just villainy 101.

>Impossible
incorrect

i am on the path to prove this wrong, right fucking now. it may take me 10 years but i guarantee all of you anonymous shitposters on this board, within that time i will befriend that claire.