I TELL MYSELF I WILL NOT GO

I TELL MYSELF I WILL NOT GO

Even as I drive there

I don't understand why Songs About Fucking gets more love than Atomizer.

i like SAF better but Atomizer is incredible in its own right

Because it's a much better album? The only weak track on there is Kitty Empire. Meanwhile Atomizer has some amazing tracks, but also lots of weak ones.

SHE WAS HIS
SHE WOULD TAKE HIS CHILDEREN

LIVED THERE MY WHOLE LIFE

FEEL MY FISTS

FEEL IT

not the same buy but i feel the opposite way, SAF has some classics, but a lot of duds, while everything on Atomizer hits the nail on the head

THIS WILL STAY WITH YOU UNTIL
YOU
DIE

I GUESS THEY KNOW I'M NOT NO COMPANY MAN

Having a fish fry number one fish fry!

GOT A BIG WHITE X

factually incorrect

HE GOT A BIG DOWAGER'S HUMB

How's that remaster bros? SAF remaster when?

agreed

The only weak track in that album is Strange Things. Side B in SAF is pretty weak overall compared to Side A and compared Side B in Atomizer.

It's a completely different experience in both albums and honestly I prefer Atomizer.

Kitty Empire is one of their best tracks you dumbo

TURN THE LIGHTS OFF

CARRY ME HOME

>I think I fucked you girlfriend once

kek'd

maybe twice, i dont remember

More variety and energy. Atomizer has the killer guitar tone but every song seems to run it's course before the halfway point.

Atomizer is way more varied than SAF

SAF might be more energetic, but Atomizer is much more angry and venomous. Like they sound fucking pissed on songs like "Jordan, Minnesota" and "Kerosine". maybe that's why i prefer it

I guess we just disagree, because with the two covers, more mid paced songs and the only genuinely "feels" song in Big Black's catalog (Pavement Saw) I think SAF is way more satisfying overall to me

[louder.... louder..!]