Since both Tegan and Sara are lesbians do you think they've ever had sex with each other?

Since both Tegan and Sara are lesbians do you think they've ever had sex with each other?

since both OP and his dad are heterosexual do you think they've had sex with each other?

(rhetorical, neither OP nor his dad is hetero)

Yeah

lesbians can't have sex

Have they ever had a threesome? a forgy or a fivesome? do they think strap-ons are groovy? Have they seen the Bound? and did they like Jennifer Tilly?

those fucking jaws man

They don't ever have sex with other women because then sexist men would fantasize about that. It's in one of their interviews

Is it just me or do they look like sisters or something? They look so similar, to me

haha it'd be way funnier if they were sisters having sex haha just imagine that two sisters having sex haha thats so silly who thinks that up hahahaha id like to watch them kiss :)

This, they just rub on each other.

Oh shit they are sisters

Why dykes always look like men?

it is part of the definition of dyke

are they feminists too?

fuck me someone is still using the word "groovy" in 2016

>women
>queer
What do you think

>both
There is only one person, she just uses session musicians and photoshop to pretend she has a sister

>under feet like ours

Twins bang. Its a well known scientific fact.

Twincest is wincest

and you just looked past the word "forgy?"

I thought they were married

because they dress more masculine and you link the two

It's lyrics to a NOFX song. I don't know about 2016, but yes, apparently Fat Mike was still using the word "groovy" in 2009.

Good thread, good thread.

I love 'em. A good, strong jawline is important.