Hey Sup Forums Newfag here, what is a good metal album to start off with?

Hey Sup Forums Newfag here, what is a good metal album to start off with?
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=esoteric&type=album&year=alltime&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=metal&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&include_archival=t&include_live=t&origin_countries=&limit=none&countries=
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9ca3EUj3I
youtube.com/watch?v=iGPVZfi-6Kk
rateyourmusic.com/customchart
rateyourmusic.com/recs/auto/YOURUSERACCOUNT
rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=alltime&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=metal&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&origin_countries=&limit=none&countries=
youtube.com/watch?v=drzzGClaEKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another redditor brought here by fantano. That cunt marked the end of this place.

I personally prefer spectrum pulse myself

>they discovered my secret website!!!

4chans more popular than you think it is

Was meant as a reply to

So here we have the worst kind of faggot not only contempt with being mediocre but proudly announces his mediocre interests thinking it makes him the mature neutral point or something.

it cerrainly is, but it's getting ruined by all the redditors who think its sole point is to to shit post

check here
rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=esoteric&type=album&year=alltime&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=metal&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&include_archival=t&include_live=t&origin_countries=&limit=none&countries=

check out ratemymusic, the top rated metal albums are pretty good to start with

You ever thought that maybe you're just getting older and the discussion here is just staying the same age as when you got here?

Don't mind that, I fucked up again

this

Looking for fast or slower metal?

>Fast
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9ca3EUj3I
Further listening: Death, Thrash, Power, and Progressive

>Slow
youtube.com/watch?v=iGPVZfi-6Kk
Further listening: Doom, Sludge, Stoner, and Drone

Also avoid /metal/ because it's become a big meme.

Content with.
You *are* content with things, you *feel* contempt for things. Not to mention their meanings are completely opposite. Everyone can use a thesaurus, but I suggest learning what words actually mean before using them. Or to put it in a way someone like you would understand: The populace is scarcely impressed by your extensive verbiage m8;

Esperanto by Consider the Source.

Heavy jazz and middle eastern influence

>check here
A better idea
1-Create a rym account
2-rate the first metal album here you can find to download
rateyourmusic.com/customchart
3-go to this link and rate the metal albums present there, if there is not or you cant find the ones there, go back to 2
rateyourmusic.com/recs/auto/YOURUSERACCOUNT
4-go back to 3

rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=alltime&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=metal&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&origin_countries=&limit=none&countries=

Nope. that's like saying pop music has always been bad and ive only just started noticing. no, musics getting worse and so is Sup Forums as more time passes. its getting very common on steam or other places for people to think it'd quirky or funny to make Sup Forums memes or god forbid greentexts their bios or profile pics. The cancer rises

>Nope. that's like saying pop music has always been bad and ive only just started noticing.
if you are talking about mainstream music when you said pop, yes it has always been the same, when you think what what is the problem with "only what is on usual radios stations at a resonable volume"

try this

It really hasn't, you underage faggot. Pop culture in general is degrading; I'm not saying tarantino is good but pulp fiction was the definition of pop culture then (and still to some extent today) and now it's trash like deadpool and the avengers. pop culture then was pink Floyd and now is rich homie Quan. Its degrading and call me a fedora if you like but it's true.

the album that got me into metal

>It really hasn't, you underage faggot. Pop culture in general is degrading;
>Pop culture
I am talking about mainstream music specific
not all pop music
or all other forms of pop entretainiment.

cherry picking. le we wuz kangz man is also pop culture. why did you pick rich homie (who is underground in comparison) instead of him?

Try Mastodon

This isn't metal but you will know you can handle the big stuff when you can appreciate this album.

If you have listened to literally no metal then first 4 black sabbath albums is a good place to start

>Newfag here
>what is a good [x genre] album to start off with?
There is a chart in the sticky
There is a sticky!
Lurk more

Master of puppets? I don't know much about metal.

>taking an Afghan scrapbooking forum this seriously

Pure autism

MANILLA ROAD - CRYSTAL LOGIC
IRON MAIDEN - THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST
JUDAS PRIEST - SCREAMING FOR VENGANCE

ULVER - NATTENS MADRIGAL
GORGOROTH - ANITCHRIST
MGLA - Exercises in Futility

DEATH -
DEFEATED SANITY - Passages Into Deformity

AMEBIX - NO SANCTUARY
ANTI-CIMEX - SCANDINAVIAN JAWBREAKER

I got into metal with this one.

Vektor

What is this? An album for ants?

This is soft so it will be good for wetting your feet, then you can slowly get heavier.

Maybe a bit unconventional but I figure it's fairly clean so could work for getting into doomy stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=drzzGClaEKU

8:45 onwards is a special type of orgasmic