ITT: secrets only you know about musicians/bands

>blank banshee is dead, a close friend performs his live shows

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vFPPfkVJGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Gram Parson's corpse was stolen and burned by hardcore fans

this album actually exists

shhhhhhhhhhhh

but OP, anxiety_online's twitter is posting a mega link to BB2 in binary one day at a time, finishing on June 20th. whatever you say is lies!!

Milli Vanilli actually don't sing their songs. Keep hushed about that one guys.

its actually madlib wearing the mask

Hayley Williams cheated on her boyfriend while on tour

The Gorillaz aren't actually cartoons.

Paul McCartney is secretly dead, he only acts like he's not.

This is actually a video game.

why does he wear the mask?

does that mean no Blank Banshee 2

fugggggggg fugccgcgcgggg

I know where the house Grimes grew up in is located, her brother was friends with my best friend in elementary school.

mac demarco used to do a lot of fucking coke
don't know if he does it anymore

Dylan Carson once thrown a tantrum before a show and refused to get on stage until he was supplied a bottle of Coca-Cola™

probably cuz it's a collab album, so dooms mask on madlib

There is no actual band comprised of aliens with bigfoot on vocals and the yeti on drums. ... HThere ishndth.... . ANs it's nijt mentored by el chupa cabra. Or on the loch ness's label. Nor does it have the hit album and single atlandicks inside your mommies! All fact.

Unknown Mortal Orchestra's Ruban Nielson got into the most pussy assed slap/fist flight with his brother Kody on stage in New Zealand at the end of their final gig in the band "The Mint Chicks"

Proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=6vFPPfkVJGg

To cover the raw flesh

Vinny from Vinesauce uses his subscriber base to talk to jailbait fans on Twitter. I know because my friend is one of them. He also makes music

All Youtubers do that.

>This is actually a video game.

no, but this is

THIS ISN'T MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE
AND THIS ISN'T MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE

Geologist and Chum Chum had an intense fall out after the release of Painting With.