why is this album so misunderstood?

No. Lulu is GOAT.

you first

Holy shit Sup Forums has terrible taste how did I just notice this

Cold Lake by Celtic Frost

Or maybe one of the hair-metal Pantera albums

>Lulu
>Bad

Sounds like you're the pleb. It's the only good think Redditallica has ever done. Thank you Mr. Reed.

>the only good think Redditallica has ever done
It's literally the worst thing they've ever done.

Ok, pleb. I'm sorry you can't get anything that isn't top 40 metal or mariachi slipknot.

You clearly haven't listened to Kill 'Em All. THAT is the only good thing they've ever done.

>everyone else says it's good except me
>they must have the bad taste here not me!

>projecting this much
>on an anonymous okinawan knitting forum

>projecting
Nice reddit psychology term!
>on an "x" discussion forum
Hilarious Sup Forums meme, friend!

I may be memeing, but at least I don't pretend that Lulu is a good album

Keep looking then because you are really far off

Lulu was fucking awful.mdeal with it, I'd rather listen to a fork caught in a garbage disposal.

i actually like lulu

This was pretty atrocious

>You clearly haven't listened to an album even 14yos like

>Pitchfork Media critic Stuart Berma assigned the album a rare 1.0 rating, writing "for all the hilarity that ought to ensue here, Lulu is a frustratingly noble failure. Audacious to the extreme, but exhaustingly tedious as a result, its few interesting ideas are stretched out beyond the point of utility and pounded into submission."[28] Essayist and pop culture writer Chuck Klosterman, in his review for the website Grantland, wrote, "If the Red Hot Chili Peppers acoustically covered the 12 worst Primus songs for Starbucks, it would still be (slightly) better than this."[32] Reviewer Julian Marszalek of The Quietus gave it a very poor review. He commented that "the effect is that of Lou Reed ranting over some Metallica demos that were never intended for human consumption." Marszalek summarized the review by suggesting that time spent listening to Lulu could have been better spent watching grass grow, "or perhaps wanking into a sock."[33] Furthermore, longtime reviewer Don Kaye, who had previously defended Metallica's much-maligned 2003 album St. Anger, wrote on Blabbermouth.net that "Lulu is a catastrophic failure on almost every level, a project that could quite possibly do irreparable harm to Metallica's career."[34]

is Lulu kino?