Are you ready for an committed releationship?

are you ready for an committed releationship?

no idea

maybe

no.

nah, probably not worth losing the freedoms of being single to be honest; really can't complain with where I am now

It's been over a year since the last one and I'm still not ready for another ;)

Same

im in one.

>see on instagram before college starts
>i comment funny shit on some of her pics
>we have a class together
>Oct. 7 she takes a pic of me and sends it to me "is this u?"
>meet Oct. 14
>we hang out for over 13 hours that day, at her dorm till 3:30 am
>spend whole week together
>start dating Oct 21
>about 3.5 weeks in she says "im lit gonna marry you" (literally)

>Nov. 21st
>she accidentally lets it slip 'love u baby'
>i say it back

never had a fight
sexual chemistry
getting married after college

it's been over 4 years since the last one and I'm still not ready for another ;)
might be bc i've become fat nerd who likes drugs more than life

This

simply love to take a dump

we'll see

lmao. i swear user. if you can give me some kind of contact of yours, instagram, email address... anything, i can write it down and ill keep you posted and even invite you to the wedding

what is it like living your youth and being in a blessed situation such as this? i'm betting the that insicurities never vanish but they are more muted, no? do you wake up with a smile? wash your dishes and sing a lil tune?

[email protected]
send me test email

my only insecurity was my looks even tho im not bad looking just not great skin in high school but now i have her so thats basically gone

yes i smile bc she has her own dorm and we sleep together every night during school

yes

i wish you the best sir

Nope. I'm still in love with my best friend and have suicidal thoughts every day.

thanks u too, live a happy life :)

Yeah I started smoking cigarettes and pot heavily after she broke up with me. Got pretty complacent with smoking the day away.

everyone says this but in situtations like that there is a definative possibility of it getting out of hand. oh i remember getting high to trick the pain. dude, get active (as hard as it might sound).. find the voice inside who wants to go on and show world whats up. best of luck

I think so, but it won't be happening any time soon unfortunately.

I think so man, I'm 20 now, the who is the hard part

>an committed
Might as well an hero while you're at it.