KPOP GENERAL

crayon pop

Lest Taeyeon images posting continue

*kisseus*

no fucking taeyeon
i will post keumjo memes

Can anyone post an idol with sweaty pits?

why samefag

umjis face when you put it in

DELET THIS

stop it there

I wasn't

>[+12, -3] I'm jealous. People can talk about apple hips all they want but it's stick skinny bodies like hers that looks best in clothes. Men may not like it but most women are probably jealous of Lizzy's body. I bet 9 out of 10 women would change bodies with Lizzy if they had the chance.

I would never wash my face again

>it's a 'let's try to hit image limit was too soon' thread

#feedlizzy

i really like it

Gooks are dumb chub is best.

new thread

her name is ****o

buttsy tho

>taeyang
more like gayyang innit

her name is omooo?

her name is cosmo?

Do you just make these threads to jack off? Does k-pop only exist to sate sex starved weabs?

cute

O M O
M
O

she has been delighted

cumjo

her name is carlo?

*chomps*

>cutting out the best part.

If Umji wasn't already very rich I would love to give her gifts to make her smile like a doofus. So cute

What are gonna do when we reach image limit?

Delete my old posts and continue

Yay!

Discuss kpop probably, jesus christ how horrifying.

Based idea. I was scared we wouldn't be able to post Taeyeon for a long time

Pann: Idol who made other fan sections sad

1. [+132, -2] Look at him listening to his fans cheering for him by taking off his in-ear ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ his facial expression looks like the definition of happiness

2. [+107, -2] What is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ As an Inspirit, this makes me feel so happy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jjang 'Dream Concert' today!! All fans were jjang!

3. [+94, -4] His vocal talent today was amazing... as well as his fan service. To Inspirits, today was Woohyun day.

4. [+49, -0] His eyes are just fixed on the Inspirits section

5. [+48, -0] He barely looked at the camera and just kept staring at his fans while singing. He looked so happy that I wondered if I should move over so he could see his fans better ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so jealous of Inspirits

6. [+41, -0] Am I the only one who thought he was lip syncing when 'Everyday' first started...? It sounded so original quality that I assumed he was lip syncing but the minute he hit that high note, I realized it was live. Amazing... ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+33, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so cute

8. [+21, -0] I agree ㅋㅋㅋ I'm a non-INFINITE fan but I was sad that he didn't notice us too ㅜㅜㅜ he's so cool ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Woohyun is cool now guys

"INFINITE's Woohyun stared at only the INFINITE fan section with such love coming out of his eyes that it made other fan sections jealous and leave accounts like:

Nam Woohyun-nim ignored the rest of us, pfft! I shouted for you so hard too but Woohyun-nim was only living in a world with Inspirits, just my little burst of jealousy... hnnng, he was so cool too but he never looked in our direction ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like you lots too ㅠㅠㅠ

I went to Dream Concert today ㅋㅋㅋ and an unni who went with me said she felt bitter ㅋㅋㅋ she said Woohyun was singing with his fans in such a lovey dovey way that it made the other fandoms feel like the third wheel on their date ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but it was so good to see and she wanted to buy one of his albums too.

Non-INFINITE fan here but Nam Woohyun only stared at his fan section when our fan section cheered for him super hard too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Woohyun oppa notice us ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Non-INFINITE fan but it felt like the rest of us were crushing on him because he only looked towards the Inspirit section and made the rest of us feel jealous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I actually ran out of Taeyeon images to post. But keep it going. Please

I almost liked his stage more than EXO's to be honest. I fell for Woohyun hard.

You can't top Exo. Impossible. But yeah, Woohyun did a great job today. His other stages are very sincere and emotional but it doesn't quite stand out. But today Woohyun impressed us all. Pretty cool.

Why I said almost. I knew EXO would blow me away, I was ready for it. But being so dazzled by Woohyun was a surprise.

lizzy has the perfect bod
she just needs to actually lift now to redistribute some tone in proper places and she's godlike

If Woohyun had promoted that second song from the concert I think his solo would have gone a lot differently.

where the fuck did all these gaypoppers come from?