>pic related
Louis C.K. - "I would never fuck a kid. Well, maybe if it was a dead kid."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZVeyMKUO1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking kek
Wish I could contribute

"BWOOOOOOOMP BWOMP WHAT'S NEW PUSSYCAT" - John Mulaney

It's ok if the kid was already dead before you started fucking it and didn't die while getting fucked.

"Money can't buy you happiness, but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery" - Spike Milligan

"Morrissey's let himself go" - Stewart Lee

It was at this moment that he realized he could be anything he wanted to be. You wanna walk? Yeah, you can walk. You wanna run? Yeah, go ahead and run. You wanna fly? Fly free, little buddy.
You... I... what? What are you doing? What the fuck are you doing? No, stop, Jesus Christ, what the fuck... Stop.

BUT YOU ALL THOUGH IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order" - Eric Morecambe

ART IS A LIE, NOTHING IS REAL

"...at what point did you orgasm during this song, Mrs Badcrumble?" - Eddie Izzard

-Bo Burnham

"My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana. I said 'No, but I want a regular banana later so... yeah'" - Mitch Hedberg

My man

"And we'll be back in '94 with Let's Hunt and Kill Michael Bolton." - Bill Hicks

"You know what's easier than applying sunscreen? Not going outside." - Jim Gaffigan

youtube.com/watch?v=NZVeyMKUO1U

Are those buildings in Bruxelles? Or am I wrong?

"Did you ever see the Incredible Hulk TV Show? It's the same dilemma every week, 'don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me if I was angry', an you know what would happen next? They would beat his ass like an animal, then he would get mad and turn into a monster and beat them up and keep on walking like nothing happen. After 5 episodes I was like, 'hey man, maybe it's you" - Dave Chappelle

Nope, Marina City in Chicago.

YOU LYING WHORE!!! You used me! You never loved me! I hope you slide under a gas truck and taste your own blood! DIE! DIE! DIE! I want my records back! I want my fucking records back!