So I guess weird/obscure samples and sub-avant-garde beats are all you need to make a "10/10" hip hop album...

So I guess weird/obscure samples and sub-avant-garde beats are all you need to make a "10/10" hip hop album. This is the worst album I've heard in my life.

What are your favorites? Just wondering

don't forget the fact that he died, or are you above such petty accusations.

>This is the worst album I've heard in my life
show your 5/5, faggot

When I was a teenager, Beyonce had just released her first album in 2003 called "Dangerously in Love". I instantly bought it on CD because my friend recommended it to me and I still listen to it at least every week. It's probably my only 10/10 record. I don't listen to a lot of music, but I went to this board and saw this shit posted here and I listened to it and vomited. This has got to be the most unoriginal piece of music ever.

I actually laughed really hard at this

Christ you are such an idiot

Well now nobody is ever going to take you're opinion seriously ever again.

OP is trolling but Donuts is a legit 7/10

How the fuck can you say I'm trolling. I come on this board to expect serious responses from actual people who care about music but all I'm getting is people throwing accusations that I'm trolling. This happened in another thread too. People on here are obviously fucked in the head. I also saw some /wpop/ threads? What the fuck is wrong with people obsessing over pop artists? Get a fucking life. Beyonce is the only exception because she is a literal goddess and we are nothing more than slaves to her, and the faster you begin to realise it the better.

This board is fucked up and I prefer not to talk about the music I listen to on here because all I'll get is opinions that are completely wrong.

So I guess baseless criticisms and a well known album is all you need to make a "10/10" OP. This is the worst OP I've ever read in my life.

Thanks for the laugh.

I don't like donuts but that's obviously bait user

Such posts are too ridiculous to be true

Can you imagine that maybe OP may be serious
That's even funnier, even this board isn't yet that low

please kill yourself.

listen to it more than once you stupid poptimist lmao :>)

also reply to this post or your mother will die tonight

I don't understand. I thought this was a board for discussing music, not shitting on others for their tastes? Fuck off god damn it

that explains a lot

>I thought this was a board for discussing music, not shitting on others for their tastes
i can't tell you how fucking clueless you are

When I was a teenager, Beyonce had just released her first album in 2003 called "Dangerously in Love". I instantly bought it on CD because my friend recommended it to me and I still listen to it at least every week. It's probably my only 10/10 record. I don't listen to a lot of music, but I went to this board and saw this shit posted here and I listened to it and vomited. This has got to be the most unoriginal piece of music ever.

Normies don't know what avant-garde is or what it means. Your bait is busted OP.

please make this pasta lord kek

I know this is b8, but I laughed so hard at this post that I peed a little.

K
A
R
E
N

queen

Have your (you)

I thought the same thing after a first listen. It grows on you.

karen a shit

no...?

oh ok

you also have to die right after making it