rateyourmusic.com/~Rodrigo2703
rateyourmusic.com/~WhatIsChaos
rateyourmusic.com/rgenre/set?album_id=5066963
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redpill me on ~carbonado

ok, seriously, it isn't funny anymore

when is Sonemic going out?

whenever you get good taste lmao

These circlejerk threads should be banned. It's always the same ~20 starfuckers making 300 posts about shit that doesn't matter.

rude

the music i listen to is more obscure than the music you listen to

wdhmbt lads?

Redpill me on ~sodr2

>The term "rym cred" had been around a while before I made this list, so I thought it would be funny to do a reboot of another list titled "how to have an unconventional yet acceptable taste in music on rym", but basically do it from my perspective since being on the site. I only did like 125 entries thinking it would get 10 or so favorites and then I'd probably delete it. However, when I kept seeing how popular it was, I expanded it more and more. The whole point of the list is that you shouldn't automatically like something or give it a 4+ rating just because it gives you cred, since almost no one on this site is going to give every release here a good score.
wdhmbt

now that's what i call damage control

what harsh noise album will satisfy my urge to hurt myself?

Sex Death by Sewer Election

rateyourmusic.com/~Tyrant_flycatcher

>12 posts
>only one profile
weird

October, if I remember correctly.

rateyourmusic.com/~bobfedex

yo

the orb was enjoyable

I hate this cunt so fucking much.

if you like jazz you should listen to louis armstrong

What's wrong with him?

Everything.

>he doesn't have mad rym cred

rateyourmusic.com/~KeroseneBath

rateyourmusic.com/~hittinbills

friends n recs welcome

rateyourmusic.com/~spellox

Listening to Deloused in the Comatorium and doing some track ratings

>It's a epithalamion thread

you brought this upon yourself

rateyourmusic.com/~supersweep

I like how my post about japanese music was deleted. Thanks janny.

youtube.com/watch?v=UuPGNx_kzIQ
Dear janny, this is japanese music. These are idols.

This is not music discussion on the other hand and shit talking some rym user. Thanks for knowing the difference between being on and off topic janny.

rateyourmusic.com/~SporadicSarcasm

I want to learn Japanese, please teach me your ways Raf-senpai

rateyourmusic.com/~jamaro

rateyourmusic.com/~YHofSuburbia

rec me post punk tbqh

>visits exitsense's profile once

rateyourmusic.com/~portraits

wow. I really can't think of anyone with worse taste. Please delete your account

who here /buyingweedtonight/

You're honestly an idiot. Your emo charts are awful.

Why did ~sodr2 delete his post about getting Sup Forums famous from ~Deagger's profile?

you have a bizarre taste

listen to mystic stylez by three six mafia, I'm not sure why but I think you'll enjoy it.

rateyourmusic.com/~SonoShak

Hi

What did it say?

she writes the best reviews and is a thoroughly kind person, lay off lads

i'm not even being ironic

>inb4 "she"

>Watch Crazed Fruit already, it's about a psychopath I'm sure you'll relate to it. Oh, and I found out how to become famous on Sup Forums, just comment on daisiesfree's profile. I got some conversation generated about me and like 3 new friend requests yesterday. I'm telling you man, this is it. All this droning digging in the crates has finally paid off. It's a good time to be alive.

half machine lip moves by chrome, dunno if you've heard them but if you ain't they're some good post punk tbqh lad

The Embarrassment

Can someone redpill me on bratty?

i hate myself too and want to die every day but which charts are you talking about like my emo revival list or my emo 5*s?

thx pham will check out

why is sodr2 so based

All of it. Everything about your taste in emo to your emo lists are bad. Everything about your account is a bad joke.

~pabanks

Your average tumblrite quasi-weeb teenage girl, I clicked on her tumblr once and she bore a striking similarity to my kid sister; really strange

(don't remember her tumblr, sry)

What about him?

thx lad

What makes it so bad, user? You're hurting my feelings here :'(

>What makes it so bad, user? You're hurting my feelings here :'(
You're doing that on purpose right? You're honestly fucking retarded. It's not funny.

>it's about a psychopath I'm sure you'll relate to it
wdhmbt

Yes, obviously I'm not actually upset some idiot on Sup Forums with anger problems doesn't approve of my music tastes.

But I'm wondering why you singled out my taste in emo specifically, considering I have worse shit in my 5*s.

You shouldn't recognize that you have worse shit. It's all awful. All of it.
Stop.
Bad.

my bad should have said "hi"

rateyourmusic.com/~HUnewm

Reading these threads is like watching wrestling. A bunch of obnoxious dudes with flashy names try to prove who's better by flexing, "fighting", and talking trash at each other.

Share me your favorite gothic and industrial releases, and I will share some back

t. sodr2

this is just pathetic, lmao

Montie I hope you die

>not getting avant-teen humor
it's le epin irony, baka

Yeah except I'm Vince's favorite, so I win more than Cena or Reigns.

youtube.com/watch?v=OL_TWd-sywk

Montie is a cool dude back off.

he's right about Sunny Day Real Estate, at the very least

Montie is about as cool as a damp piece of toilet paper, tbqh

He's not. Diary and 2 are some of the greatest midwestern emo albums of all time. Stop encouraging him.

That's just rude.

So?

Influental maybe, yet they don't hold a candle to the melodicism of TRT
You had pretty shit taste in Black Metal iirc, btw

Yeah, if you're a fucking false who loves shitty atmoshit. All I listen to is obscure raw tapes that praise the true glory of Satan.

You got this triggered over me rating Diary and The Pink Album low? Holy shit lmao. Both are trash, their last two were leagues better. Get better taste pleb

but her/his fucking threads are obnoxious

This trips sure are shit, ah?

rateyourmusic.com/~Rodrigo2703

it's not funny

You don't find it funny because you're part of the site he's making fun of

You mean....these? -----------------------^^

yup that's it

You're on an anonymous imageboard, you fucking worm. He is obnoxious, disgusting, self-aggrandising waste.

>he

Firstable, posting reaction pics is not spam you idiot janny.

Second, you know what they say talk shit post your rym. Come at me fuckers.

Is this really you? You used to be on my friends list until I guess I triggered you on a vote page or something and then you unfriended me lmao

Probably because you were being an idiot. I'm sure you deserved it.

I don't really care if some special snowflake attack helicopter unfriends me 2bh. Just funny how triggered you got :^)

and is the implication that I should act like you because i'm anonymous? not everybody has your beliefs and just hides them, fuck off

It's people like you that are making this world a worse place. I wish you would all die out.

>"triggering" people
>on a fucking genre vote page
lmao i can't believe some people are this delusional. sad, really

he wasn't serious, can't you tell?

just five star something

Nah, it's """""""""people""""""""" like you who are doing that imo

yeah some ppl get RLYYYYYyyyyyyy mad if you disagree with them about music genres

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

shut up shut up shut up shut up

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No one fucking cares about your life.

>yeah some ppl get RLYYYYYyyyyyyy mad if you disagree with them about music genres
nah i have over 10k genre votes and i've literally never seen any genuine animosity, youre just autistic

There's youtube videos of people ranting about getting triggered by literally everything. I wouldn't doubt that genre votes can make people lose their shit too.

No surprise you're mentally ill in more than one way.

I have 10k too and I've seen a ton of fighting. Why would I lie about this lol. Do you want examples?

>female

literally fucking end yourself

I'm reporting this.

what was the deleted post?

N-no please don't tranny-san

It was his userpage on RYM

>I have 10k too and I've seen a ton of fighting. Why would I lie about this lol. Do you want examples?
because you're amused by the idea of "le triggering XD" people online, obviously
if you honestly mistake obvious internet hyperbolic argumentativeness for actual anger, you're autistic, as i said in my other post

>not being genderfluid in 2016

Bro, I don't understand why you're fighitng me on this. Look at this:

rateyourmusic.com/rgenre/set?album_id=5066963

People get mad heated over this stuff. I've seen tons of arguments like this, trust.