BEST RADIOHEAD ALBUM MADE TO DATE: COME AT ME BRO EDITION

Radiohead? My like paidio to suck the head of this dick.

agreed it is instrumental their best work and the best recovery album from 2011

I agree

It was tough putting this above Kid A and In Rainbows but after the fifth listen it had to be done

Radiohead more like Paleohead
cause their stuck in the Paleozoic era

who's /identikit is the worst track/ here?

I'm enjoying this album less and less. Apparently it burns itself out in about a month. All that remains is uninspired crowd pleaser and boring pity-stirring muzak. RIP Radiohead.

Radiohead have mad cred and rep, they're the biggest band among the current heyday generation (30s-40s), they could put out fart noises if they wanted and people would flock to buy 100 dollar special editions. Radiohead are pretty much taking the piss these days and collecting money.

Nah that's the numbers, though it's still pretty decent.

they've been relevant and successful for the past 2 and 1/2 decades

why shouldn't they?

Seriously you guys? It's obviously Desert Island Disk

no they're right it's The Numbers

Desert island disk is fantastic though, I like hearing radiohead try their hand at folky stuff.

probably bait.. gotta vibe with the double layered vocals throughout the song. legitimately one of my favorite radiohead songs of all time. (and its one of thoms)

literally kys

I actually like the numbers (maybe the best, not sure.) Identikit just doesn't interest me at all, except maybe the beginning of the the second round of MAKE IT RAINs. I think the watery piano and strings is a different sound for radiohead that I enjoy quite a bit. Identikit just sounds run of the mill to me. Nothing stands out

next to decks dark its going to be the best song from the new album to dance to when they play live

I could buy that, but it doesn't make the album version more exciting. Decks Dark is great though.

Yeah I like the guitar part on that song. Only issue is it ends pretty suddenly

Really? The numbers doesn't seem dancy at all. Ful Stop, Identikit and like you said, Decks Dark, are much better for dancing.

I still haven't listened to Lp9 because it's not on spotify

I don't understand, it's so easy to find a download or even support the artist.

referring to identikit, not the numbers

If this is a real opinion, you should honestly end your life.

I haven't decided if it's the worst yet, but it's a low point on the album for me

I never understand what this means. For any artist.

When you say "worst" do you mean you hate it? Or just your least liked?

i wouldnt go that far but yeah that opinion surprised me too. Such a great song

see

Oh, my bad. Yeah it's a lot of fun to watch thom's identikit dance too.

Always skip true love waits

snooze song

You should consider suicide.

kys pls

or leave

I like the clicking of the piano that gets louder throughout the song. It reminds me of the last song on NEU!, where you can hear all the saliva and cracks in the singer's throat. In Neu! it forces me to think about the person singing, and in Radiohead, I have to think of the person behind the piano, which fits the personal lyrics

Creep is still their best song tho

lyrics are top notch , just think its a boring song t bh